• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Super Smash Bros. (OOC)

Main
Here
I hate doing linework and usually just paint over the sketch layer. Krita has a soft marker brush I tend to use for black lines. I’ll also use a soft pencil brush for lines. Another trick up my sleeve is to draw on a huge canvas then shrink the art piece when it’s finished; that tends to neaten the lineart for me.

I still have to write for Cia, and I will get to that eventually yall procrastination got me by the jugular again
I figured that now that Lunaris is preoccupied with Pauline, Cia could slip away and I could write the interaction between her and Wizzro, now that he kidnapped HW Zel and plopped her into the Smash Realm for her.

I’m imagining Cia wondering how in the world someone whose face she hasn’t seen has been able to have such an effect on her, nevermind that she wears a mask too lol

She tries to imagine what Lunaris looks like beneath the mask. I bet that would lead to some interesting thoughts!

Maybe one idea she had was that Lunaris is a bunch of Picori stacked on top of each other, or a Keaton taking humanoid form.

I’m imagining Cia wondering how in the world someone whose face she hasn’t seen has been able to have such an effect on her, nevermind that she wears a mask too lol

She tries to imagine what Lunaris looks like beneath the mask. I bet that would lead to some interesting thoughts!

Maybe one idea she had was that Lunaris is a bunch of Picori stacked on top of each other, or a Keaton taking humanoid form.
Cia thinking of unmasked Lunaris be like:
What-The-Kids-Thought-Kakashi-Looked-Like.v1.jpg

Cia and Seph band together to figure out what Lunaris looks underneath his mask. Hjjj it’s certainly funny and thought provoking

Funny thought I’ve had for awhile regarding Lunaris’s mask is the concept of Joker just having an undying itch to rip it off his face like he usually does with the masks shadows wear. The image of Joker just hunched over while on Lunaris’s shoulders, trying to tear the mask off is very silly to me

Picori Lunaris is a fun thought for me! Lol he loses the fight against the SSB and his curse is broken… only for another to be placed upon him! Zelda doesn’t want Stefan killed and instead sentences him to prison time. His prison is a rodent enclosure complete with a rodent wheel. It sits on Zelda’s work desk.

I can only imagine how Zelda might feel when she sees the masked sorcerer for the first time, had this been the Tutor AU. She knows she has seen that same mask somewhere, and has a horrible feeling in her gut!

Funny thought I’ve had for awhile regarding Lunaris’s mask is the concept of Joker just having an undying itch to rip it off his face like he usually does with the masks shadows wear. The image of Joker just hunched over while on Lunaris’s shoulders, trying to tear the mask off is very silly to me
Lunaris flails around with Joker on his shoulders until they both crash into a wall. They’re laying on the floor in a daze!

Lunaris: Well… that was fockin’ stupid! … You don’t think anyone saw us, did you?

Lol Joker and Lunaris are enemies, but somehow they lose their braincells when in close proximity with each other!

A stupid thought that came to me:

Mugorl: So you’re wearing the bones of your past life on your face.

Lunaris: Yeah.

Mugorl: Metal. 🤘

As if I could say this then not doodle something because I like this idea. So here is a scribbly visualization
jokerlunaris.png

Lunaris flails around with Joker on his shoulders until they both crash into a wall. They’re laying on the floor in a daze!

Lunaris: Well… that was fockin’ stupid! … You don’t think anyone saw us, did you?

Lol Joker and Lunaris are enemies, but somehow they lose their braincells when in close proximity with each other!
Poor Joker isn't used to the enemies struggling against him when he goes for a mask! He's gripping on to the mask for dear life as Lunaris is flailing around!

Oh you know someone saw them and now thinks they're both absolute morons LOL!

Joker and Lunaris be like:
GPzVCVSXUAAngSH

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS IN A WEIRD SHIP WAY. I SWEAR THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM IMPLYING THIS JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD CUZ I SAW IT RECENTLY

As if I could say this then not doodle something because I like this idea. So here is a scribbly visualization

Poor Joker isn't used to the enemies struggling against him when he goes for a mask! He's gripping on to the mask for dear life as Lunaris is flailing around!

Oh you know someone saw them and now thinks they're both absolute morons LOL!

Joker and Lunaris be like:
GPzVCVSXUAAngSH

PLEASE DON'T TAKE THIS IN A WEIRD SHIP WAY. I SWEAR THAT IS NOT WHAT I AM IMPLYING THIS JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD CUZ I SAW IT RECENTLY
I got some Lunaris art from Ploegy! YAY!! 😁

Forget Lunaris x Cia, Lunaris x Joker is the OTP of this RP!! Joking aside, it's all good, I know what you meant. XD

Ann and Cia both are like, "... I chose him. Of all the men in the universe, I chose him."

I got some Lunaris art from Ploegy! YAY!! 😁

Forget Lunaris x Cia, Lunaris x Joker is the OTP of this RP!! Joking aside, it's all good, I know what you meant. XD

Ann and Cia both are like, "... I chose him. Of all the men in the universe, I chose him."
It do be art from me, albeit messy, but art nonetheless I would say quickly done, but given figuring out Joker's legs (and they're still wonky) took longer than I'd like to admit I'll leave it at messy LOL

Joker's real plan to win the day, just do it with the power of shipping /j! But good you understand. I figured I'd say something so it didn't come off as weird or something

"How to lose your love interest in 5 easy steps" -By Joker & Lunaris
Cia and Ann really questioning themselves, but at least Cia isn't in a committed relationship like Ann. She still can save herself LOL!

It do be art from me, albeit messy, but art nonetheless I would say quickly done, but given figuring out Joker's legs (and they're still wonky) took longer than I'd like to admit I'll leave it at messy LOL

Joker's real plan to win the day, just do it with the power of shipping /j! But good you understand. I figured I'd say something so it didn't come off as weird or something

"How to lose your love interest in 5 easy steps" -By Joker & Lunaris
Cia and Ann really questioning themselves, but at least Cia isn't in a committed relationship like Ann. She still can save herself LOL!
I'm awful because upon reading this, I immediately imagined Joker and Lunaris having this exchange.

Her design reminds me of your older ALttP Zelda design. I personally like it's simplicity; looks comfortable and easy to travel in. She's still very cute regardless of outfit!

I do find some humor in Zelda not taking any of her guards with her, and instead using echoes of monsters to fight for her instead.

true true, I’m sure the in game reason for the outfit change will probably be related to having a more practical outfit. But I still think even just adding something like a belt, bringing the pattern on the back of the cloak over to the front, or even just changing the pastel lilac to a more saturated color could really help the fit pop out while still maintaining the ‘this is her adventuring outfit’ vibe. But either way Zelda in the link’s awakening aesthetic is just so dang cute I wanna pinch her cheeks like a grandma!

The real final battle of the rp: Picori Lunaris vs rat Joker! Though that’d be an easy win for Lunaris since Joker can’t fight as a rat LOL
Joker has teeth and claws! He just has to be the faster rodent and get Lunaris before he can draw his sword or cast a spell!

Lol it looks like a vicious fight up close, but then it zooms out to all the other fighters watching, and it's just two rodents squeaking while tumbling on the floor.

Joker has teeth and claws! He just has to be the faster rodent and get Lunaris before he can draw his sword or cast a spell!

Lol it looks like a vicious fight up close, but then it zooms out to all the other fighters watching, and it's just two rodents squeaking while tumbling on the floor.
It looks like they're fighting on something akin to Battlefield, but it's this tiny little arena hardly bigger than a usual rodent cage. It was just made to look like Battlefield! The other Smash Bros are just watching in confusion. Hero (specifically DQ8 version) asks if he should let Munchie join in. He even made him some armor and a shield

It looks like they're fighting on something akin to Battlefield, but it's this tiny little arena hardly bigger than a usual rodent cage. It was just made to look like Battlefield! The other Smash Bros are just watching in confusion. Hero (specifically DQ8 version) asks if he should let Munchie join in. He even made him some armor and a shield
Joker is likely to be more physically powerful than Lunaris, so if he can be quick enough to close the distance and force him into melee, he could have the upper hand. Of course, Lunaris isn't the type to give up so easily and will still give as good of a tussle as he can! I can see a thoroughly thrashed Picori Lunaris hobbling away then using a spell to vanish in a poof of smoke. He'll need time to lick his wounds; rodent teeth are no joke!

Maybe he’s physically stronger, but Joker when he’s a rat is shown to be a lot clumsier than he usually is and pretty hopeless outside of just running away so there really is no telling how well he actually fights since he doesn’t ever fight in said form

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back