• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Glyrith smiled. "Sister, you have a chosen wielder on your royal guard."

The Lady smiled. "His sword is a livingmetal sword. I have not seen one in an age."

Glyrith and the Lady looked at each other as Glyrith drew her sword. She whispered "My friend, talk to her," the sword vibrated in her hand and it began to glow.

"When will he be normal?" She asked, sitting beside him, she was worried for her friend and felt awful that she couldn't help.

Tony dropped to the ground after a little while. " Only damned thing I can see around here is a castle, so that's where I'm heading."

Nearby a strange being bearing resemblance to a Fomorian entered the woods. " Anyone hear know the location of the notorious Light Elf Dentrus? I would like to punch him in his face for his crimes. Preferably with a steel fist, but that's just me."

Drbazooka said:
Nearby a strange being bearing resemblance to a Fomorian entered the woods. " Anyone hear know the location of the notorious Light Elf Dentrus? I would like to punch him in his face for his crimes. Preferably with a steel fist, but that's just me."
(lol)

"Hey it's just personal preference, I fail to see how it is humorous." Zendrin said confused. (apologies I just realised lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Inside the castle, a small tapping could be heard. Tap, Tap, Tap. It was almost like boots tapping the ground, or maybe a slow clap. Whatever it was, it seemed to growing closer to the party of elves and guards.

Finally, after all that racket, Bast awoke. She had no idea where she was. Once again, she squirmed around to alert Isaac. 'where are we?' she asked the human.

(ahh so many post so much stuff. And exams too! Ahh!)

"i remember when i became the master of my sword it can be very painful and he will most likely be fatigued for a few days

but other than that he should be fine"

Rodwen said to rose

@Nonalaka

@sitanomoto

She smirked looked at Tony: "The palace, huh?" She teased. "They'll never let you in." She taunted. "At least, not without me." @Zelkova

Golden asked them all, "This one is still very confused. That one is made of swords?" She asked, pointing at Jack and thinking, The people of this land are so strange. Walking sword bodies? This one has lots to learn.

(god... im catching up atm sooo... yea)

the crysalis glowed red as if trying to alert everyone of something before it grew a little and it calmed and went to slowly scrolling through all the colors. soon it would hatch. soon...

TheJipan said:
Finally, after all that racket, Bast awoke. She had no idea where she was. Once again, she squirmed around to alert Isaac. 'where are we?' she asked the human.
(ahh so many post so much stuff. And exams too! Ahh!)
@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back