• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Ah, you're awake" Isaac smiled as he looked at the small cat in his arm. "Were still in the forest, unfortunately" he chuckled.

@TheJipan

(NEW CHAR WITH NO SHEET?! yea i did that. hope im not yelled at xD )

i sniffed around. i was a little pup who lost his family by hunters. i heard about my aunt Golden and finally found her scent trail. i wonder if she ever knew me. i was pretty young. still weaning actully. i howled in the castle as i had snuck in. i was unable to stand yet much less speak anything other then native speech. "auntie golden!" i howled desperately. it took me a long while as my mother had mentioned her scent and gave me a necklace she had recived from golden. 3-4 days i traveled with little milk and almost nonstop as well. i howled yet again. "auntie golden!" i hoped she heard. or i would have to sniff around again... if harpies did not chase me out once they caught me.

@GoldenWolf

Golden's ears pricked as she heard a howl. She growled to herself, "Auntie?" Then walked out toward to entrance of the castle. She looked down and saw a young pup. She tilted her head and kneeled down. "Hello little one." She said softly. Golden held the pup's chin in one paw-hand. "How do you know my name, little pup?"

Bast made a dismissive sound. Perhaps it was a bad idea to have just fallen asleep like that, after all... Oh well, back to sleep it is.

@Nonalaka

(aah! Exams! Aah! Sleeping! Aah! Zzz... Good night.)

"mommy said find golden!" i barked. i needed to learn my own language as well. "i look a time... yew Golden?" i barked in a indoorish voice level, my tummy rumbling as i tilted my head to the left, sitting down.

@GoldenWolf

(I have no idea what's going on right now, but I'll do my best. @jakobtatee You can meet me if you want.)

Fentra wandered through the Elven Springs, looking for a some herbs for a potion she was brewing up.

(ok, but masao is only 5)

masao wandered around the elven springs in search of is mother. "mom! Mom!" masao wandered shouting. then he saw a woman searching for something. "hey miss!" masao exclaimed. "have you seen my mom? shes lady byrd. youve probably heard of her before." he said to the woman.

@Guilded Clover

jakobtatee said:
(ok, but masao is only 5)
masao wandered around the elven springs in search of is mother. "mom! Mom!" masao wandered shouting. then he saw a woman searching for something. "hey miss!" masao exclaimed. "have you seen my mom? shes lady byrd. youve probably heard of her before." he said to the woman.

@Guilded Clover
(has that been cleared?! to be byrds son i mean!)

GoldenCharizard4 said:
(NEW CHAR WITH NO SHEET?! yea i did that. hope im not yelled at xD )
i sniffed around. i was a little pup who lost his family by hunters. i heard about my aunt Golden and finally found her scent trail. i wonder if she ever knew me. i was pretty young. still weaning actully. i howled in the castle as i had snuck in. i was unable to stand yet much less speak anything other then native speech. "auntie golden!" i howled desperately. it took me a long while as my mother had mentioned her scent and gave me a necklace she had recived from golden. 3-4 days i traveled with little milk and almost nonstop as well. i howled yet again. "auntie golden!" i hoped she heard. or i would have to sniff around again... if harpies did not chase me out once they caught me.

@GoldenWolf
MAKE A SHEET FIRST

(I'm not yelling, just clear it with golden and make a Sheet. (o'v'o))

(i was making sure... PHEW! has masao heard bout marth? xD )

(kinda hard... basics, young pup good no powers yet bio family killed my hunters and wolf activists golden/hay color fur. DERE)

(Fentra's a minotaur, just so you know.)

Fentra saw the little child. "I haven't seen her, but I'll help you look for her. Where did you last see your mother?" She looked around to see any footprints and sniffed for Lady Byrd's scent.

(okay)

"umm, well i don't remember where i saw her last. i kinda fell asleep and she was gone." masao said. "what are you smelling the ground for?" masao said with a puzzled look on his face.

Golden nodded. "Yes, this one is Golden." My sister had a pup? She thought, a bit guiltily. "You sound hungry little pup. How long have you been looking for me?"

"To see if I can pick up a trail," she lifted up her head. She sniffed some more. "Hopefully she has on some perfume or has a strong scent, I can't pick anything up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back