• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"Don't hate you, you just remind me of the people I'm looking for." He grumbled and twisted the chain on his arm.

"People youre looking for?" She asked, looking at him with curiousity once again peaking in her brain. @Zelkova

Last edited by a moderator:
"His sword's prayer," Glyrith said. "I remember undergoing that myself."

The Lady closed her eyes and put her hand on his forehead.

"Back home." He said and grabbed a three branch, then swinging himself up into the tree for a better look around.

She looked up at the man. She could've followed him up to the tree, but she decided against it. She didnt need to make him feel like she was stalking him. So she silently stayed at the bottom of the tree. @Zelkova

Last edited by a moderator:
Rose pouted as she gave him another small shake "jack! I know you're in there!" She called "c'mon!" She was starting to get visibly upset.

@Mr Swiftshots

Isaac stayed mostly silent, he was wondering why Echo was following this man in the first place, she never really explained why.

"I don't know" she let out a sigh "I've never read about such a thing, so I have no insight into fixing it" she replied with a frown

"What do you mean?" She turned to him "C-can it be fixed?"

Rose stared at him for a bit, her green eyes narrowed slightly, she didn't know this person, but she thought that this was her only choice really "A-alright..." she said with a sigh, her expression softened.

Mioshi kneels next to jack and Mioshis eyes go straight red as he chants Dragos sword chant. A red smoke comes out of his mouth as he chants and the smoke is absorbed by jack trying to take the shock away

As Mioshi finishes his chant his eyes turn normal and he faints bacwards and is out cold

jack went flying back into the wall he was also knocked out cold

his sword started to spark small red lightning bolts around it and its sheath

Mioshi is laying on the ground breathing normally, his huge swords symbols scratching around and moving on the metal of the sword

He wakes up a little and sits up "did... did it work...."

a red rune formed on the ground around jack

it began to spin and the red lightning flowed through it and into jack

"the sword is accepting him as her master"

Rodwen looked over at jack and smiled

"you dont see this every day"

"it.... it just doesnt seem right..... maybe its the sword he is using....." Miotshi looks at his swoord "I havent experienced that yet though......"

"it.... it just doesnt seem right..... maybe its the sword he is using....." Miotshi looks at his swoord "I havent experienced that yet though......"

the rune disappeared and a mark appeared on jacks left hand

Celtic_Sword_Tattoo_by_Tyshea.jpg

Drago is now thinking 'Oh no..... he has mastered the sword..... he may know soon... i must draw attention away from me....' Mioshi stands up "Ok... thats awesome..... i wish i could get my sword to do that...."

(I wanna put my elf character in but i have to wait :[ ))

"S-so he'll be okay...right?" Rose asked as she looked at him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back