• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

Zelkova said:
"Hell... even the weakest kid wouldn't have felt more than a few pricks from that ash." He mumbled then offered her his left hand to help her up.
She graciously took his hand and sighed. "Yeah, well I'm not weak." She said, defending herself. "And Ive got light bones, with lighter skin." She growled. "So im not weak."

Golden followed out of the room with Rose, seeing the man as well. She grumbled, "Is this land always so full of hurt?" She asked her.

She shook her head "not at all!" She frowned, "things have been rather off around here lately.."

(sorry i have like 3 essays to do for tomorrow im kinda multitasking it may take a while for me to respond .)

jack got up slowly and walked towards his room slowly

muttering

"my life needs no meaning ,my body is made out of infinite swords."

over and over again @Nonalaka @subject 635

Golden's eyes narrowed, her gaze following Jack. her tail twitched uneasily at the strange words. "This one does not understand the words that one," she pointed to Jack, "speaks. Is everyone's bodies here made of blades?"

"Weaker than anyone I've met in a long time." He said making sure to set her on her feet.

"Jack?" Rose looked at him with a frown she followed him to his room "what's wrong?" She had worry. On her face.

@Mr Swiftshots

((I feel your pain ;-; 5000 word essay to complete for today //dies))

Zelkova said:
"Weaker than anyone I've met in a long time." He said making sure to set her on her feet.
"Well, then. I guess you havent come across many Nymph?" She teased, rubbing her arm. "We're sensitive."

((Isaac caught up with you guys and neither of you responded ;-; oh well))

jack slowly turned his head to rose

"I lie alone ,battling upon a hill of swords"

his eyes still soulless

@Nonalaka

(Tony's a little more concerned that she nearly fried after a simple brush of ash. My appologies.)

"You know him?" Tony said, looking off to the new kid, the chain shifting. He seemed a little jumpy.

@subject 635

Oops I meant he was with Echo, rose is in the castle right now ;u;))

"Yeah. He works with me." She said, turning around and looking back at Issac with a small smile.

"Wonderful, more insane locals, none of who can help me." He grumbled and turned, looking off to the trees.

Isaac smiled back at her before turning to the man in front of him "my name is Isaac, and I'm pretty sure I'm not insane..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back