• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"You remind me of a girl I used to know." He grumbled, pulling a branch outta the way and letting it swing back at her face.

She quickly put a hand up in front her her as the brach flew towards her face. She glared at him as this happend, figuring it mutve been done on purpose. "Doesnt sound like you liked her."

"Liked was relative." He chuckled, giving his grim mug a bit of brightness before continuing.

She couldnt help but laugh at his answer. "So, are you looking for a way out of the woods?" She asked casually.

"Farther than that." He mumbled, stopping for a moment. "Why are you so interested in my business?"

She shrugged. "Im not too sure." She said with a small shrug, before ently jumping onto his back, she was quite light, due to her light bones. "I think the real question is, why are you so closed off?"

"Why does it matter to you?" He shot back, vanishing under her as his body lost form. "Nice try." He said, reforming just a small bit away

This annoyed echo to a point where she felt like it was necessary to follow in his footsteps. Oh, so he thought he was the only one who teleport? She quickly appeared behind him, thwaking him on the back of his head. It was true that if they hadnt been in the woods echo wouldnt have been able to teleport, but with plants everywhere in the woods, it seems like she could go anywhere.

The smack hit him, making him grumble as the sunglasses nearly fell off his face. "Hey, you're the one who jumped at me." He said and turned, a few embers flowing onto her arm as he turned. No lasting harm, but it would sting like a hornet.

As the embers came in contact with her arm, she yelped, tears spring to her eyes as she sunk to the ground. Her arm was burning. The worst part was how much it felt like she was getting stung. As if 20 hornets were bashing her arm.

Echo had still grabbed her arm and stayed on the floor, fighting the urge to screetch. "C-can y-you g-g-et me a-a p-plant?" She asked gently.

The butler showed no signs of alarm, throwing his chain out, tipping a tree down towards them. He wouldn't be bringing the tree fully out of the ground, but a good bit of dirt would be shifted.

She quickly stretched out her arm out to the tree, taking energy away from the tree. The leaves began to wrinkle as she get her energy back.

When the tree was drained, he let go, feeling the tree nearly weightless. "Didn't think I had that much power behind that one...."

((Okay I'm super lost, but I think I kinda get it??? Oooof, I'll try anyways.))

------------------------

Isaac followed Echo into the forest, eventually catching up to her and the unknown man. "Echo, why'd you leave me with that weird guy?" He called as he made his way over, raising his eyebrow at the shriveled up tree.

@subject 635

(never thought of a chrysalis, it seemed so awsome. when i rp i get a mental image and voices to as if it's real. anyone else?)

the necklace shifted until it started to grow a bit and change colors at some points. i obviously could hear a little. it soon snapped off and rolled away, much to everyone's shock. it went under the bed and after a bright light a soft crying was heard.

Marth Was Reborn with his leg back and in his elf form but was a baby for a decent amount of time.

((Sorr! Fell asleep!!

Zelkova said:
When the tree was drained, he let go, feeling the tree nearly weightless. "Didn't think I had that much power behind that one...."
"Its not that you had a lot of power behind it... Its hust that im weak." She said with a sheepish voice.

Nonalaka said:
((Okay I'm super lost, but I think I kinda get it??? Oooof, I'll try anyways.))
------------------------

Isaac followed Echo into the forest, eventually catching up to her and the unknown man. "Echo, why'd you leave me with that weird guy?" He called as he made his way over, raising his eyebrow at the shriveled up tree.

@subject 635
((I left to find jack

(I was called away and wasn't able to come back, then sleep was a thing. I tried my best to catch up, but its pretty confusing. What is my character doing, or needs to do?)

(I think you might just be in the same room as me, the queen, and lady byrd. Feel free to rp with me if you like)

"Hell... even the weakest kid wouldn't have felt more than a few pricks from that ash." He mumbled then offered her his left hand to help her up.

The Queen smiled lightly. "I believe he doesn't want to fight either. He just wants answers.", she said as she approached Night Reaper. Night Reaper stared at Rodwen. He knew this girl didn't trust him. Why would she? He tried to burn half the woods. The Queen grabbed his arm and said, "Let's go to the garden and talk." He nodded and followed her out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back