• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

"my blood is of iron and my heart of glass"

a tear ran down the left side of jacks face

@subject 635 @Nonalaka

"Cause where I come from, everyone is mad as a hatter. Saves time to assume most everyone else is too." He chuckled. "And I've yet to be proven wrong."

it fails and lightning flys from jacks body and hits mioshi

"i survived through countless battles"

@subject 635 @Nonalaka

Zelkova said:
"Cause where I come from, everyone is mad as a hatter. Saves time to assume most everyone else is too." He chuckled. "And I've yet to be proven wrong."
"Dont assume things." She said with a small growl.

"You're not going to convince me not to." He grumbled and sighed. "You gonna keep following me?"

"Ow..." Mioshi stumbles back falling onto a stack of completely coincedentaly placed pots and pans which start a dominoe effect leading to ringing the Help bell

The bell is heard

(The lady of greenwood lake has arrived!)

The doors burst open as a green hooded figure with a longbow rushed into the castle. "Arya!" It called out. "Arya!" The figured pulled down its hood as the Lady rushed down the stairs.

"Glyrith!" The Lady said, rushing over and hugging her sister.

Her sister hugged her back, being careful of the chrysalis. "You said you needed me to watch over something."

"Yes," the lady said, taking the Chrysalis off of her necklace. "I need you to watch over Marth and raise him."

Glyrith took the chrysalis and smiled. "Of course, sister." She cradled the soul gently in her hands. "I will treat him like he's my own. Have you told Leero?"

"Your lord does not yet know."

"I'm sure he would agree-"

There was a loud bell above and both of the elven ladies rushed up the stairs to where Jack was. "What is going on?" The Lady asked.

Glyrith simply drew her bow.

The Queen sat down on a bench in the garden. Night Reaper sat by her, but stayed as far as possible. She smiled and was about to say something till she heard the help bell. "Come.", she said and Night Reaper nodded. They ran and when they arrived at Jack and Mioshi, The Queen went straight to Mioshi. "Is everything alright?"

jack looked at the women who had entered the room

" Not even once retreating "

@subject 635 @Nonalaka

"My queen.. he is reciting .....the chant ...of Issac..... over and over....." Mioshi is weakend by the fact that he used hus magic "He ...is not.... stopping"

The Queen stood up and placed four fingers behind her. She snapped two of them and a spell began. She walked up to Jack and smiled lightly. "Jack why are you saying that? Is everything alright?", she asked gently. She toughed his arm softly. The Night Reaper stepped forward. This guy gave him a weird feeling.

(By the way. The spell she cast just now, has nothing to do with Jack.)

" my body is made out of swords "

another tear ran down his face

@subject 635 @Nonalaka

The lady ran over to Jack and sat next to him, wiping away his tear. "Jack, come back to me. You are one of my royal guards. Remember yourself."

[QUOTE="Andrea Logan]The Queen stood up and placed four fingers behind her. She snapped two of them and a spell began. She walked up to Jack and smiled lightly. "Jack why are you saying that? Is everything alright?", she asked gently. She toughed his arm softly. The Night Reaper stepped forward. This guy gave him a weird feeling.
(By the way. The spell she cast just now, has nothing to do with Jack.)

[/QUOTE]
((I can see yet not dee where the spells are going

"Every second I spend with you makes me wish I was home. I never thought I would say that."

Zelkova said:
"Every second I spend with you makes me wish I was home. I never thought I would say that."
She sighed. "Yeah, I figured as much. You act like you hate me. Just say the words and i'll leave." She shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back