• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Silence in the Woods

(I wanted to make a child character too but I thought it wasn't allowed. Too late now, already got 3 characters. (o'v'o))

The Queen looked at Jack. "If he won't be able to move for awhile. Can I take him to a room or am I not allowed to touch him during this process?", she asked Rodwen. Night Reaper looked up at the starry sky. He should probably leave in the morning. If he doesn't, Elvira will come here and harm every living thing. He looked back at the group. He didn't want him to be the reason why more people got hurt. He walked to the end of the garden and sat alone and away from the others. He looked out at the beautiful woods.

(Its night time right?)

Golden's gaze hardened. "Whatever the others told you, you lived. You survived what they thought you couldn't. You need a name." Golden stated.

((aww jeez. am I gonna have to do this? i'm terrible at names... v-v

jack slowly rubbed the back of hiss head

"what happened ...ow...my head"

jack slowly opened his eyes

Rodwen turned to the queen

"that would be the best option"

(Rodwen's master symbol)

sword-back-tattoo-design.jpg

@Andrea Logan

Last edited by a moderator:
Cana- young wolf

Chann- wolf pup

Colin- survivor

Cuan- little fang

Maccon- son

Uwais- small wolf

Weylyn- son of wolf

(( Name- meaning

Golden jumped slightly, not having seen him sneak behind her. Golden growled back, playfully as well. She picked him up bay his small scruff and plopped him in front of her, grinning. "Weylyn." She stated, the word felt right on her tongue. "That's your name little pup. Weylyn."

((that good? >-<

Another presence, one of a strange air, approached the queen and her party. Long blonde hair secured with ribbons ran down her back, the top hidden under a white cap. Her dress of white was covered simply by an intricate purple tabard, covering her legs, aside from he heeled boots that clicked on the ground with every step. "My oh my..." She said, her voice slow and melodic. It was almost enough to make one forget that she gave no warning that she was around until they could see her. No sensation of her power, no guards alarms... nothing.

Tony grumbled and started walking to the castle. "How do you plan to get us in there?"

Golden chuckled and murmured, "Yes, Weylyn. Your name. Now, you must be hungry, is this one correct?" She said with a small huff of amusement.

Zelkova said:
Another presence, one of a strange air, approached the queen and her party. Long blonde hair secured with ribbons ran down her back, the top hidden under a white cap. Her dress of white was covered simply by an intricate purple tabard, covering her legs, aside from he heeled boots that clicked on the ground with every step. "My oh my..." She said, her voice slow and melodic. It was almost enough to make one forget that she gave no warning that she was around until they could see her. No sensation of her power, no guards alarms... nothing.
Tony grumbled and started walking to the castle. "How do you plan to get us in there?"
"Im a royal guard." She sais with a plain expression. "What, did you think we'd sneak in?" ((Back!

Golden was taken-aback. "M-milk?" Stupid! You should've known he was too young to eat anything else but milk! She thought. "N-no, I have no milk Weylyn. This one knows not what to feed you now..." Golden's voice trailed off towards the end.

((mmk! byeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back