• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sign the Contract, Become a Magical Being

Kyuybe appears on the bench. "You do realize there was a witch attack and you did nothing about it. I swear you are such a forgetful magical girl" He says before turning toward Aika. "I need to ask you a favor"

"I swear, one day I will destroy that damn thing. You notice that girl who walked by. I need to convince her to make a contract with me, and you may be the only one who can. Also, you need to be more aware of witches, or you wont find any grief seeds to clean your soul gem" He flicks is tail looking at the game system then toward Aika.

"Relax, Kyubey. I work better under pressure," she says as she puts the game away. She stands up and chases after the girl.

"Um... E-Excuse me!"

Rosalie heads to town and she sighs, she really needed a watch or she would forget the time when she was outside, she sees a group of guys talking and she waves at them while walking on, she was kinda happy with the life she had now.

Kaede freezes up for a moment. She didn't expect the girl to actually stop. "Um... D-Did you notice anything... strange happen a little while ago?"

Aika glares "besides being thrown into basically hell and almost being killed by a 'witch' no, absolutely nothing." She say sarcastically, putting a hand on her hip.

Sakura runs over to a group of guys who are heading to the park, so she jumps on the back of the strongest one "Missed me?" she asks and the boy says "Why wouldn't I miss you? You're like the little sister of the group". Sakura messes up his hair before getting of his back and walksing next to him.

joey: guess this is my new home... why am i so cold...- i coughed some i walked into town joey: guess i should make friends...

Sakura sees Aika and she wonders why the girl was still there "Let's go play some soccer" the boy walking next to her says and another one says "We did that the other days already, besides I doubt anyone has a soccer ball with them". Sakura runs over to a tree and climbs in, trowing a basketball and soccer ball to the boys "Which one?" she asks after jumping down and landing on her feet, she spots Kyuubey, but decides to ignore the strange thing.

Yui stands on top of the roof . She looks down seeing a nearby soccer field and basketball court. She also sees some kids and what appeared to kyubey. " damn white demon after another magical person already" says yui to herself.

Last edited by a moderator:
"If that is all, I have to go... home" Aika says, turning on her heels and starting to walk away before being stopped by Kyuybe. "What do you want you damn squirrel"

Sakura starts playing basketball with the guys and she smiles "Last time you couldn't even keep up, let's see if you improved" she says and takes the ball passing three of the guys, but the last one blocks her. She then passes the ball to someone else before looking what Aika's doing.

Mari roamed the streets after school was normally over. Instead of heading home, she walked the other way, playing with her necktie as she went. She heard tiny little footsteps from behind her. Stray cats were common where she lived, so she ignored it and walked on. Coming across a stoplight, she pushed the button to turn her side green. Ding! Went the traffic light and she began to cross. The animal trotted behind her the whole way. Unfortunately for Mari, who stared at the ground the entire way, a certain car didn't obey the red light. She was hit in the leg, but otherwise unharmed. Pulling herself to the curb, she feebly called for help. No response. Then the cat that had been following her stood in front of her. That is one weird cat... She thought, reaching out to try to pet it, but failing.

"I can grant you one wish, in exchange of being a magical girl..."

Whoa, it talks.

Mari spoke feebly in desperation, "I wish...to redo...the past year...of my life...."

Everything went black.

What was seemingly the next day, Mari woke up on the floor next to her own bed in the dorm room at her school. She was a restless sleeper so this was normal. "Was that...a dream?" She thought, having no injuries.

"Nope." A voice spoke. It was that cat again!! In front of it was a gem of sorts, shimmering with green and blue. She perked up, being a girl that likes shiny things.

"What is this thing?" She gasped.

"It's a soul gem, for you. Keep it safe, don't lose it." The cat said. "I can explain later. You have school." And it walked away.

"What the?" Mari muttered to herself, putting on her favorite green dress, putting the gem in her pocket and walking out the door, wondering if she was still dreaming.

"There is a whole other world out there if you make a contract me with" Kyuube says, still trying to convince Aika. "Sorry Squirrel, I don't want a whole other world, and I have nothing to wish for" She snaps, walking away. "I could even grant you knowing why your parents gave you up" Aika freezes and turns around. "Say that again you damn squirrel"

"I guess I am going to go myself" says yui. Yui's family has plan a birthday party for her. Yui doesnt have any friends and her family life strain.

((shippo, mind if i assume an opening? i have no one else atm))

Mari's dorm building was quite a bit far from her actual school. She played with her new soul gem in her hands and saw another girl walking by herself from the other way. "Oh, hello!" She greeted, putting her gem back in her pocket (because no one touches the shiny things she has). "Are you by yourself too?"

A strange girl comes up to yui as she walking. " who else would I be with" says yui coldly to the girl following her. " what your name ?" Says yui.

@Komaeda

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back