• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Sign the Contract, Become a Magical Being

Sakura gets up "Whatever, if you wanna stay at my house it's fine" she mumbles and heads to her room where she lays on her bed after making sure Aika has a place to sleep. She was tired since a lot had happened in one day.

@Goddess Nebula

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturi would look at you with concern. "You okay..." Saturi would hold her hand out waiting for you to grab it so she can pick you up.

XMega said:
Saturi would look at you with concern. "You okay..." Saturi would hold her hand out waiting for you to grab it so she can pick you up.
"ngh...i...guess......."raidou open his eyes slowly and see a girl,the voice that he heard was from the girl who looked at him.he hold that girl hand and say "i...what happen?".the pain was slowly dissappear as he speak, "where is....that creature....?"his words stammered,since he not fully conscious.

"What creature...?" Saturi would look at him with a confused look.

"Are you sure you didn't fall on your head..."

Aika walks out of the bathroom, slightly refreshed before tripping over Kyubey. "Ow... Shit..." She mutters, sitting up as the creature looks at her. "Leave me alone Squirrel, go bug someone else about a damn wish" Aika snaps, standing up and walking away from it. Kyubey vanishes in a leap a reappears next to Raidou. "You need to be more careful Raidou" he says calmly to them. He looks at Saturi with the same blank look as always. "hello there"

XMega said:
"What creature...?" Saturi would look at him with a confused look.
"Are you sure you didn't fall on y
[QUOTE="Goddess Nebula]Aika walks out of the bathroom, slightly refreshed before tripping over Kyubey. "Ow... Shit..." She mutters, sitting up as the creature looks at her. "Leave me alone Squirrel, go bug someone else about a damn wish" Aika snaps, standing up and walking away from it. Kyubey vanishes in a leap a reappears next to Raidou. "You need to be more careful Raidou" he says calmly to them. He looks at Saturi with the same blank look as always. "hello there"

[/QUOTE]
raidou regain his consciousness and replied the girl "no...of course not.."he wake up and sit,then he take a deep breath before he continue."you dont see that creature?.......-!" He look at the girl before he turn his face and shocked to see somebody..or a creature maybe,that suddenly appear beside him,talking."what was...-!" He stares at it,confused to how that creature suddenly appear next to him.

((Sorry for late reply Dx ))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yo Aika, you can sleep in my room" Sakura says looking at the girl, her room was rather small, enough for a bed an closet, and a place for someone else to sleep "I know, you can sleep on my bed".

@Goddess Nebula

"I'll be fine. You can sleep on your own bed. I don't mind sleeping on the floor" She smiles, brushing her white hair out of her face. She couldn't find words to thank Sakura for her hospitality toward her, being they just met that day.

"If you say so, oh yeah, don't get scared if there's a kitten laying next to you" Sakura says and smiles "How about you and I go shopping for some clothes tomorrow?" she asks, she had a day of, so it was a perfect chance to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back