• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

I feel like I've already cemented Lancer as the comedy relief. Oops.
AND IF YOUR THE VILLAIN AND BECOME THE COMEDIC HAM....
latest

I feel like I've already cemented Lancer as the comedy relief. Oops.
Generally, your master would be summoning you instead of you simply being brought forth. It isn't unheard of for accidental summoning to take place though. I'm uncertain if Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet had something specific in mind, or not. You two could have planned this for all I know though.

LANCER
Location: Another basement in the suburbs, they're popular summoning sites.

It was a dark and stormy night....No...A long long time ago...
No, It's right now.

To onlookers, the sudden appearance of overly-clad in armor, yet rather short girl, would be a spectacle to behold! If there were onlookers, which the armored girl noticed as she dropped the..."Pose" she was summoned in.

"Where is my crowd? My cheers! A knight like me isn't suited for such a drab summoning! Where even is my knightly comrade, who brought me here!?" Is very likely what the girl exclaimed upon noticing how terribly boring the basement was.

After a few moments of adjusting her stance and assessing the ruin, she marched over to her master, and promptly kicked him in the side...Lightly, of course, yelling at the top of her lungs...Most likely heard by the neighbors and and wandering alleycats.

"AWAKEN, YOU KNAVE, THIS IS NO TIME TO BE NAPPING, AS I, THE GREATEST HEROIC KNIGHT TO HAVE EVER LIVED, HAS BEEN BROUGHT FORTH TO YOU!"

After a few seconds of unresponsiveness, she would drop down on her knees and begin sobbing dramatically. (A feat accompanied by the armors heft hitting the ground hard enough to slightly scratch it.)

"Ah! Ah! My summoner has perished by the sheer magnificence of my honor and strength, I must be such a powerful heroic spirit in this realm, that I was too much for the poor boy! I shall honor his death!"

At this point, should her master wake, it would take a moment for her to notice.

5ef.jpg

Birdsie Birdsie is that a good response?

Uh...I dunno. ALL OF IT...Uh...
THE ONE NEAR YOU. CONGRATULATIONS.
That's just an attempt at defining the crack levels of the post.

Old Man Henderson's Scale of Crack:

-50 Hendersons: Perfectly calm, sophisticated.
-25 Hendersons: Calm, adult.
-5 Hendersons: Somewhat civil.
0 Hendersons: Disturbed.
5 Hendersons: Slightly intoxicated.
25 Hendersons: After imbibing copious amounts of crack and cocaine.
50 Hendersons: The post is beyond narcotics. It is the essence of "high."
66+ Hendersons: Beyond definition.

The post you uploaded falls somewhere between 20 and 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back