• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

In my opinion, you mention that you're planning in the IC chat, then you pull everyone in the planning to a conversation and RP there.

^

Yep. Some servants were summoned way beforehand. But if you're Beserker's Master? Wait 'til the Grail is supporting you- aka, summon now. Beserker is a major mana drain, no matter what hero he is most of the time.

I mean, it should just be done in the open. Some servants actually have skills or abilities that let them react to future events, or similar abilities that would warn them of impending dangers and events, and it wouldn't be right to deny them of that. Some masters and servants also make use of familiars or other forms of surveillance. There could be an Assassin on your ceiling listening in on your secret plan and you'd be none the wiser.

Likewise, I should hope that the people that don't possess such abilities would be respectful enough to not metagame.

edit: referring to the discussion of "private" plans

I mean, it should just be done in the open. Some servants actually have skills or abilities that let them react to future events, or similar abilities that would warn them of impending dangers and events, and it wouldn't be right to deny them of that. Some masters and servants also make use of familiars or other forms of surveillance. There could be an Assassin on your ceiling listening in on your secret plan and you'd be none the wiser.

Likewise, I should hope that the people that don't possess such abilities would be respectful enough to not metagame.

edit: referring to the discussion of "private" plans

That's a good point. Particularly the Assassin part.
But you all know my Presence Concealment rank by this point, anyways. If not? Check the IC Chat. It states it right there.

I will literally post a picture of Chibi-me. For the giggles.

You're forgiven. Don't worry.

Better question. Genderbent version? Wait, what am I saying? This is Fate.

tFxOg.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back