• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Lol.

I've played on the JP Server since launch but I've gone through ton of accounts due to stuff.

My current account is great though. So that's nice.

I think I thought of a pretty interesting way to have Christina summon Caster Xel Xel

Anyway, I'll try to work on a post today! For now I need food and a rest

I just want to point out that the Overseer is a racist piece of shit that believes in the tenents of the Church first and foremost. Poor Kose and Jeremy are going to be his targets and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned all other Masters against them in exchange for extra command seals.

I just want to point out that the Overseer is a racist piece of shit that believes in the tenents of the Church first and foremost. Poor Kose and Jeremy are going to be his targets and I wouldn't be surprised if he turned all other Masters against them in exchange for extra command seals.

...He's from the Church. What did we expect?

Good! Kose is a snowball-type Vampire! FEED THE MONSTER! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*internal thoughts: Infinite Swearing

Looks like I'll have my work cut out for me.

...He's from the Church. What did we expect?
Good! Kose is a snowball-type Vampire! FEED THE MONSTER! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*internal thoughts: Infinite Swearing
Yeah, but he's fanatical even for Church standards. I'm saying, even after the Grail War is over, and even if Kose or Jeremy win, he's not going to let them have the Grail. He'll kill them, and anyone else in his way, whether it be Ruler, or any kind of Servant.

Some have the philsophy of: Protect people.
Most Executors have the philosophy of: Kill the monsters.
His philosophy is: Kill the monsters, collateral damage be damned.

Yeah, but he's fanatical even for Church standards. I'm saying, even after the Grail War is over, and even if Kose or Jeremy win, he's not going to let them have the Grail. He'll kill them, and anyone else in his way, whether it be Ruler, or any kind of Servant.

Some have the philsophy of: Protect people.
Most Executors have the philosophy of: Kill the monsters.
His philosohpy is: Kill the monsters, collateral damage be damned.
So.. Kose and Jeremy have no chance of winning, or is there a way for us to still take it?

So.. Kose and Jeremy have no chance of winning, or is there a way for us to still take it?
You have to kill the Overseer and convince Ruler not to murder you afterward. And then you're pretty much free to win the Grail, but there's still 6 other Master-Servant teams in the way, not to mention the creepy guy eating your neighbour's soul who claims he's called Beast-kun.

You have to kill the Overseer and convince Ruler not to murder you afterward. And then you're pretty much free to win the Grail, but there's still 6 other Master-Servant teams in the way, not to mention the creepy guy eating your neighbour's soul who claims he's called Beast-kun.

...Oh god. I think I have an idea for who Beast-kun is. If it is him...then his A++ Phantasm makes perfect sense.

*Easy breathing as it wasn't who I thought it was*

If it was actually him, that was gonna be so bad. And Birdsie can confirm my thoughts were outright 'OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back