• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

Saber

fh_heroes-knights-warden_ncsa.png

The summoning circle's light increased as the blood moved with unnatural speed and grace. The entirety of the circle was soon bathed in a dark red with the light it gave off quickly adopting it's hue. A wild gust tore through the room, papers being flung carelessly into the air as the entire ceremony reached it's apex. With one outward blast the entire show ceased to be, gone as quickly as it had started. Left standing at the center of the blood-red circle was a tall individual clad in heavy armor. Held in front of them was a great sword almost as long as the knight was tall, the blade wreathed in an ever-moving wind that concealed it's appearance from all but it's owner. The knight stood in silence, his helmet moving slowly as he took in his surroundings. The knight's gaze fell on the corpse at his feet before shifting up to the woman that stood before him. The armored individual moved his hands to sheath his invisible weapon before striding forth. Every step he took was enhanced by the clattering of his heavy armor until he finally came to a stop in front of Christina. Without a word he fell to a knee, his right hand resting fist-down on the ground with his head lowered. "The Knight of the Sword, the Class of Saber, has answered your summons." The masculine voice reverberated through his helmet. The knight retained this position, waiting for his Master's orders before taking any further action.

Iskandar Iskandar

Sorry, what?

Then I direct you to the PM convo.
What convo? I've never received anything from you remotely that requested you to become Saber, and I sure as hell haven't authorized anything like that.

Or are you telling me I got drunk three nights ago and don't even remember it?

What convo? I've never received anything from you remotely that requested you to become Saber, and I sure as hell haven't authorized anything like that.

Again, go read the PM convo. I already went over this with you and you said nothing against it.

Again, go read the PM convo. I already went over this with you and you said nothing against it.

Saying Nothing against it and accepting it are two vastly different things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back