• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Shirou Emiya's Smithing Shop - OOC

You were already summoned.
oh holy shit I'll post right now...

in other news, sone kid smashed my phone T-T

let's just say he won't be having kids. Ever.

but hey, it's not like he would've had kids to begin with!

Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom
You want me to like, pick up the phone and acknowledge the fact you summoned Assassin, or did you just post that there to inform me that the character called the Overseer but you don't see a need for interaction? I'm both with fine.

Because it's fucking awesome. Savage and straightforward make an excellent combination.

You just got summoned. First thing you do? Establish the Master-Servant relationship and the fact that your Master is a fucking weirdo, then ask if he has any questions.

Because it's fucking awesome. Savage and straightforward make an excellent combination.

You just got summoned. First thing you do? Establish the Master-Servant relationship and the fact that your Master is a fucking weirdo, then ask if he has any questions.
I dunno about you but THIS would be something that qualifies for an 'awesome quote' for me: IMG_1542.PNG
And of course, it came from my favourite elder lich dressed like some cultist

But hey! Plenty more savagery and brutality to come!

omg this is so funny, I go to phone repair dude- he be like 'It cosht teh seextee do'rr'ar!

and I was like 'm8, it cost 20 bucks to buy the full display screen, so you're basically charging me 40 bucks to just take out five screws and he was like 'seventee do'rr'ar!' and I just walked straight out and he started making shit up, like 'ur motherboard is smashed i nid 2 contact da mechanic' xD

I swear I'm not like that... I think. I'm repairing my shit myself from now xD

To the discussion of hiding your Identity so well.

Let your name and exploits be heard far and wide upon this battlefield of honorable duels! - Lancer.

Only a dishonest rouge would attempt the dishonorable endevor of refusing their opponent a fight free from such fanciful shenanigans! Master, we must make haste in vanquishing this evil before the other contestants are harmed by it's trickery...What do you mean I don't posessss this knowledgd...A! My heroic actions foiled by the fact I am naught but musings! - Lancer

Only a dishonest rouge would attempt the dishonorable endevor of refusing their opponent a fight free from such fanciful shenanigans! Master, we must make haste in vanquishing this evil before the other contestants are harmed by it's trickery...What do you mean I don't posessss this knowledgd...A! My heroic actions foiled by the fact I am naught but musings! - Lancer

Looks like I am a dishonest rogue in this war.

Well I am up. Just want to let birdsie know that posting will be hard for me. I am alive, just stuck in a car for 8-10 hours. I'll try and write a reply when I get home. I'm not dead :p

Birdsie Birdsie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back