• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Zenterfold Zenterfold he spent a lot of time working to improve his power to be allowed to go to the school. I can change it to E if you want.
It's fine, considering he might need that level of control to even function. Did his parents basically hide him from others until they felt it was safe for him to be let out?

Yeah Vetr's Smarts is most prominent in Mathematics, Calculations, Raw Collection, Organisation, and interpretation of Data, mixed in with the various formulas, equations and more that she has to do multiple of on the fly and simultaneously with others. So reading her mind its likely organised strangely, very fast thoughts, and then alot of information that doesnt make much sense.....well that and thinks in Swedish. (Not sure how your telepathy handles other languages)

Typically telepathy relies on the meaning behind the thoughts, not necessarily whether they are in the same language

Yeah, basically. They told close family members but nobody else.
Alrighty then, all good. Just keep in mind that as far as the school is aware, he only just recently acquired his powers.

I put Jake as Arthur's roommate in room A16. Arthur is currently just an NPC.

Zenterfold Zenterfold

I have two questions.

1. How long are we going to focus on the dorms aspect?

2. When we do classes, I understand they'll probably be split up by what type of powers you have but will it be split by age as well or will all ages interact with each other in their respective classes?

Pandy88888 Pandy88888 mind if I do a tiny retcon for something funny? I promise it isn't gonna change anything, I was just gonna have Kai open the door as Aquifex pounds on it and get hit in the face

Zenterfold Zenterfold

I have two questions.

1. How long are we going to focus on the dorms aspect?

2. When we do classes, I understand they'll probably be split up by what type of powers you have but will it be split by age as well or will all ages interact with each other in their respective classes?
1) Until interactions feel exhausted mostly

2) Academic classes are by age bracket and level of education, power-related classes are by powers and power grade.

Just to clarify, all of Azurite is in the same area right so can hear each other? (Verite forgot to tag me i think in that case).

Also curious about the Nulification, is it pretty much like Aizawas in MHA? IE Looks at them when active to nullify?

Yep, I’m pretty sure most of Azurite is in the common room, I think maybe a few are in their own rooms, but I’m not sure. So yeah, they can hear each other.

Yeah was just trying to clarify, since responding to one person who is meant to be next to them, when another person responds to them as if they are away....just gets a bit confusing

The common room is big enough that people could have their own conversations without being overheard necessarily. Depends on the content of the convo, probably.

Just to clarify, all of Azurite is in the same area right so can hear each other? (Verite forgot to tag me i think in that case).

Also curious about the Nulification, is it pretty much like Aizawas in MHA? IE Looks at them when active to nullify?

Ayako wasn't interacting with Vetr so I didn't tag you for interactions, and you didn't tag me either so I didn't know you'd want me to :P Plus I just didn't feel inclined to do a "Others Present" the second time around since it seemed redundant as each person was in their own conversation.

As for Nullification, right now at least, it only works through physical contact; Ayako has to be continuously in physical contact with someone to render them unable to use their power. She can also dispel certain aspects and applications of other people's powers (if someone conjures and shoots a fireball, she can touch it to harmlessly dispel it instantly), but that's a bit more on a case by case basis if needed. Optimally, Ayako would be able to consciously turn on and turn off her nullification when reaching a higher power grade, as indicated by whether her eyes are red or not, but at this point she can't fully do that very well.

True but it was also if A is talking to B, But C is also talking to B, then A must be in same area as C and able to hear.

Well sure. Like I said, in an earlier post I tagged you under "Others Present" but once Ayako got into a deeper conversation with Aquifex and then Kai, I figured it would have just been easier to keep track of everything by only tagging whom she was directly interacting with. Becomes a bit redundant if I just tag the entire room at that point. Plus I wasn't tagged in your earlier post either so I wasn't aware you wanted me to tag you in turn.

Yeah guess I missed you in the tag group. Cleared up now at least.

Darkling0096 Darkling0096 Yeah I know haha. I was talking mainly to Kai about how she thought it was cool and stuff, must've been the way I worded it, I could change it if it would make it clearer. Sorry if it came off differently :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back