• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Go to edit a post. Click on "roll dice"
Set the number of rolls you want in the first number, and the number of sides in the second. Click roll, and save post.

I'm working on a post. If anyone wants to make Kai freak out, let me know.

Welp guess im with Min-A by that roll unless anyone wants Vetr with them more.

Im up to freak her out....again
The gods have said they're not bunking (Although low key I would not mind that, it'd be hilarious.) But I was thinking like brushing Kai as he goes to move his stuff and getting assimilated

lol, I just meant like someone getting assimilated. Bout the only way Vetr can mess with Kai at this point is something that's already been discussed and rejected

True, Vetr is only up for other stuff. Maybe starting tests to see how to circumvent the assimilation.....first thought was something from Batman Forever that helped robin avoid poison.

Vetr: I put a transparent rubber layer on your entire body while you slept, you should be able to touch people now!
Kai: What the hell!

Although that wouldn't work, the material would be stretched too think to be effective. Same with lotions and stuff.

True, was a earlier thought how thick it needed to be to work. So maybe Vetr gets them a Morph suit.

"Well, you can touch people, but you look like a greenscreen actor!"
Kai: For the love of God, woman! Stop putting shit on me when I'm sleeping!

Once Kai learns some more, maybe D level, he'll be able to turn it off, it'll just pop back on whenever he gets freaked out at that level

"Oh...ok, so guess your finally up for going shopping with me then?"

"Common, We are practically Sisters.....i mean genetically i think?"

Kai: You keep touching me, and I keep turning into a girl because of it. I express your genes, I did not come out of your mother.

"We're not practically sisters either. Now quit touching me. It's weird and you're not my girlfriend."

"Hmm of course not, we havent really known each other long enough for something like that silly, also a DNA test would beg to differ, thus i am still technically correct, which is the best kind of correct."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back