• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
"Oh yeah, My books should be arriving in a few days, though since your good with the computer stuff you could help digitize them right?" gestures towards a small mountain "Those were the few i was able to fit in the book trunk" several large industrial trunks on top of each other can be seen in the room.

"... Okay, you know that there are digital versions of all of these, right? You don't need me to digitize those."

"Well it was more the notes in them....Also they were a little too specific to find PDF's easily, the more recent stuff sure with some journals but not the older volumes"

"... Okay, teach me how to speed myself up and I'll have it done by morning."

"That took a few months to get down....well after basic controlled movement along a singular path....thats step 1 of 23 to get to that point"

"You Punch me I hug you in repsonse....but there going to realize where the machine went eventually" gestures to the coffee machine taken from the dorm kitchen.

"You got me in this mess, I'm pointing at you when someone complains."
*Someone complains*
"It was the one big one!"

Here is where you guys can choose rooms. If anybody doesn't choose by the end of the scene, I'll just randomly put them into whatever free slots we have.

Dorms have multiple buildings for rooms (A, B, etc.). Each floor has a small sitting area but students are encouraged to go to the main floor for the common room and recreation room for noise reasons.

Azurite Dorm (Ages 14-17)
Boys Funyarinpa Funyarinpa Darkling0096 Darkling0096 Pandy88888 Pandy88888
Kaden
Kai
Aquifex

Room A10 - Free/Free
Room A12 - Tommy/Free
Room A16 - Arthur/Free

Girls PlusUltra PlusUltra BippityBoppityBoop BippityBoppityBoop Peckinou Peckinou BracedJupiter72 BracedJupiter72
Vetr
Charlotte
Kovik
Lydia

Room A12 - Ayako/Free
Room A16 - Emma/Free
Room A17 - Min-a/Free
Room A19 - Sparrow/Free

Sylvite Dorm (Ages 18-21)
Boys
Room B10 - Christoph/Ren
Girls
Room A13 - Amelia/Rashida
Room A15 - Occupied/Ann

Last edited:
Lol, we were kinda joking and kinda being serious. Since Kai's geneprint doesn't match himself right now and he doesn't look like his picture either, it's only his word that proves him to be Kai, so we took the joke and ran

Throwing darts and just going with A16?
Well ok then I guess that is what wheel decider is for.

Last edited:
I can't help but notice that in the Azurite dorm there is one more slot than there is boys.

Let's go ahead and chuck Ayako into A-12 if it's all the same

How do you do those dice rolls btw? Not sure if anyone is up for Vetr as a room mate and need to look at who is who again, but tempted to just roll a D4, The most painful of dice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back