• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Just woke up so ill give it a read when i finish working through emails. Got day off so plenty of time.

I posted a bit of a fight that generally just concerns those by the hot-dogs but its partly intended to bring some people together. The incident is big enough that most anyone at the fair would take notice.

Yeah, I can explain what shes doing if needed...but pretty much just part of her power set. Powers are easier to use on herself than on others at the moment at least

Yeah powers are easier to use on herself on others, the statue part was pretty much her Stasis part, being out of sync but being unable to move those parts once activated.

Oh man I've been gone for like one day and so much is happening :( Ok so there was a fight right? There's so much to read! Is that like the main thing?

Oh man I've been gone for like one day and so much is happening :( Ok so there was a fight right? There's so much to read! Is that like the main thing?
There was a fight, Aaliyah ran to check on it and a few students got involved so it's a bit crazy now, haha.

Ill wait for others to get a chance to respond maybe, dont want to jump back into the scene straight away....or could always have people see them going in to restroom as well

I tried my best to exit the situation I was in lmao. Sorry if it is a bit messy kinda, I didn't know what to do/how to phrase it haha :sick:

Guessing a timeskip is incoming soon, since not sure what to add to Vetr since shes just eating the sweets as things close up now.

On a side note, the "First instinct is not to use powers" kinda falls flat when only way to get there in time was to use such, and only way to do so safely was to have a defense set up since the powers were unknown....not the best for time senseitive events lol

Guessing a timeskip is incoming soon, since not sure what to add to Vetr since shes just eating the sweets as things close up now.

On a side note, the "First instinct is not to use powers" kinda falls flat when only way to get there in time was to use such, and only way to do so safely was to have a defense set up since the powers were unknown....not the best for time senseitive events lol
The teacher is just of the belief that it was better for Vetr not to have got involved.

Timeskip coming soon, yeah.

Yeah, Vetr is "Doing nothing is worse", a bit impulsive at times when stuff is kicking off to try and stop it before it gets worse. So yeah ill wait for the skip, guessing it will be something like first day of classes? or class assignments? Maybe Dorm room assignments? (Not sure if we are sharing rooms or not, same with if Co-Ed etc)

Yeah, Vetr is "Doing nothing is worse", a bit impulsive at times when stuff is kicking off to try and stop it before it gets worse. So yeah ill wait for the skip, guessing it will be something like first day of classes? or class assignments? Maybe Dorm room assignments? (Not sure if we are sharing rooms or not, same with if Co-Ed etc)
It'll be later the same day when students are retiring to their dorms. This was going to be the opportunity for people to choose room assignments OOCly.

There are four dorm buildings separated by age. Every character but Rashida/Ann/Amelia/Ren/Christoph are in the 14-17 dorm, AKA the Azurite Dorm. The others are in the Sylvite Dorm.

11-13 - Jadeite
14-17 - Azurite
18-21- Sylvite
22+ - Pyrite

Dorms are co-ed but separated into gendered sections with each sharing a common area and recreation room. So, boys can't share a room with girls basically. You guys can just decide who would be sharing with who and I will randomly pick anyone who doesn't decide.

Well, this will be interesting. Whoever Kai gets bunked with is gonna have an interesting conversation

Yeah that does raise question of which Kai gets put with, Im open for anyone but would be funny for Kai to walk in and see Vetr again lol

I was about to say put him with the other one that genderbends, but then I remembered Ren's in the other dorm

True, depends how the school handles that though since they would look at him in the male room and maybe make a change thinking there was a quick mistakes.

I'm just picturing shenanigans now. Vetr tryign to be friendly and Kai just being like "I will break my guitar on your head if you do not back up."

"But then you wouldnt have a Guitar and one of the people who could fix it might take exception to it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back