• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other part with classes is some powers are quite broad and very different from each other even within those categories, so curious how that is handled.
Ie One Uses Electrical Powers, the other fucks with Quantum Theory...seems thats 2 diffrent classes entirely. So maybe each catagory has several sub-classes or something?
They would definitely need subcategories for the most part, especially Reality and Biology. A lot of the other categories could arguably be a bit more widely suited in terms of how they are applied. Whether one shoots ice or fire from their hands probably overlaps in terms of how to control such a power.

OH SHIT! I FORGOT TO POST!

Well, better late than never.

EDIT: Now that I'm writing my post, does the fair use credit cards? I mean, it's the future and credit card usage exists today, so maybe...

Last edited:
Darkling0096 Darkling0096
I can edit out the last part if you want to dodge it etc, also left it vague so location of the touching part is up to you...ie cheek, forehead or lips. I recall you saying power felt like burning so kinda went with that but can alter it if i got it wrong.

I mean it was one way of getting them to see "Look if i get harmed i dont care, I see someone in need of help i help them regardless. Here to prove it" etc.

EDIT: Now that I'm writing my post, does the fair use credit cards? I mean, it's the future and credit card usage exists today, so maybe...
Credit cards can exist I imagine. The school's ID also is used to store cash electronically.

y'all, sorry if I haven't been posting in the main chat. I've been kinda busy so I haven't gotten a chance. And it doesn't seem like my scene partner has replied yet anyways haha. Just though I should explain myself, I don't want y'all thinking I just abandoned this hehe :)

Yeah the scenes in general have just been isolated groups, i did try and get more people in but people ignored the event so i just carried on lol

Somebody should start a fight, that could get everybody involved.

Yeah the scenes in general have just been isolated groups, i did try and get more people in but people ignored the event so i just carried on lol
Some students freaked out but the faculty contained it, haha.
Somebody should start a fight, that could get everybody involved.
Almost happened between Tommy and Rashida. I could probably have a fight happen if it helps bring some people together.

On that note though, how is everyone feeling about the current scene? We can move along whenever the majority feels.

I’m good with moving on whenever!

P.S. I will try to get a reply up ASAP as possible, but I have a major hangover today and am likely going to sleep the minute I get off of work and honestly might be zonked all night 😂

I’m good with moving on whenever!

P.S. I will try to get a reply up ASAP as possible, but I have a major hangover today and am likely going to sleep the minute I get off of work and honestly might be zonked all night 😂
No worries, take your time!

I'm also trying to get a post done, just got some schoolwork to knock out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back