• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
*Flashes a knife from somewhere while still smiling and spinning it within her hand* "Rule number 9, Never go anywhere without a knife"

*takes off gloves* "You're really gonna make me do this. You know this scar you're about to get is never going to heal, right?"

"Well guess i only have one thing to say to that then.....Za Warudo"

Sybil Sybil

Character is all good! Just keep in mind that while she's at the lower power grades, she might have instances of difficulty processing materials at times. I've gone ahead and slotted you into one of the dorm assignments.

These are the final results for the rooms. I moved Min-a to another room to make room for a PC as she is an NPC. I'll have sheets for these various NPCs soon.

Azurite Dorm (Ages 14-17)
Boys
Room A10 - Aquifex/Kai
Room A12 - Tommy/Kaden
Room A16 - Arthur/Occupied
Room A20 - Miguel Ángel/Occupied
Girls
Room A12 - Ayako/Lydia
Room A16 - Emma/Kovik
Room A17 - Orma/Vetr
Room A19 - Sparrow/Charlotte
Room A20 - Min-a/Occupied

Sylvite Dorm (Ages 18-21)
Boys
Room B10 - Christoph/Ren
Girls
Room A13 - Amelia/Rashida
Room A15 - Occupied/Ann

Just the man I was looking for.
Purely not hypothetically, how would the school treat it if Kai keeps accidentally assimilating the female gender to the point where Kai cannot sleep because he's dissimilating it every night?

Just the man I was looking for.
Purely not hypothetically, how would the school treat it if Kai keeps accidentally assimilating the female gender to the point where Kai cannot sleep because he's dissimilating it every night?
Would this be something he's dealt with before?

Possibly. He lived in an RV, so it's kinda hard to avoid his parents, so he's definitely had the female gender expressed conescutively, which is also why I was joking around with Plus about at some point he just stops trying to dissimilate because as soon as he gets rid of it its back, which he's also almost guaranteed to have had happen back in the RV.

Possibly. He lived in an RV, so it's kinda hard to avoid his parents, so he's definitely had the female gender expressed conescutively, which is also why I was joking around with Plus about at some point he just stops trying to dissimilate because as soon as he gets rid of it its back, which he's also almost guaranteed to have had happen back in the RV.
Well the school would be working with him on two levels. One, to adhere and make him comfortable in whatever manner he expresses his gender identity. And two, helping him control his powers so that it's not a detriment to his daily life.

I guess if it was so bad that he could not sleep, he would be assigned someone who would help go through sleep-aid exercises, and if those did not work, assign him a Courser capable of putting people to sleep.

Well the school would be working with him on two levels. One, to adhere and make him comfortable in whatever manner he expresses his gender identity. And two, helping him control his powers so that it's not a detriment to his daily life.

I guess if it was so bad that he could not sleep, he would be assigned someone who would help go through sleep-aid exercises, and if those did not work, assign him a Courser capable of putting people to sleep.
At this point I think Kai's kinda like Ren that he doesn't really care about his gender, he's just pissed people keep touching him and flipping him around. I think in one of my posts Kai thinks of his gender by his form, but I keep using he/she/they nouns so I don't confuse anyone when he's in a female shuffle.

There's a lot I'm learning about Kai as I go, because I'm not the best at sticking to a personality I describe on the sheet, and there's also events that logically would have happened to him that I didn't think of until recently. But I do no dissimilation hurts like hell and he can't sleep through it, which is part of why I asked, because if today's any judge I think at some point he's just gonna go "Screw it, I'm not ripping myself apart every night for no reason here."

Huh? I thought i picked to be with Min-a? who is Orma?
Orma is a new character so I replaced Min-a with her as Min-a is just an NPC for now.

At this point I think Kai's kinda like Ren that he doesn't really care about his gender, he's just pissed people keep touching him and flipping him around. I think in one of my posts Kai thinks of his gender by his form, but I keep using he/she/they nouns so I don't confuse anyone when he's in a female shuffle.

There's a lot I'm learning about Kai as I go, because I'm not the best at sticking to a personality I describe on the sheet, and there's also events that logically would have happened to him that I didn't think of until recently. But I do no dissimilation hurts like hell and he can't sleep through it, which is part of why I asked, because if today's any judge I think at some point he's just gonna go "Screw it, I'm not ripping myself apart every night for no reason here."
I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that the school would have dorm sections for students who are not strictly male or female but it would be up to Kai where he would want to go.

So yeah, I suppose he could be assigned a sleep Courser? Min-a's powers actually include that.

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that the school would have dorm sections for students who are not strictly male or female but it would be up to Kai where he would want to go.

So yeah, I suppose he could be assigned a sleep Courser? Min-a's powers actually include that.
Interesting. I'll keep that in mind, but depending on how the sleep courser works, that bit might not be a good idea.

The suitcase Kai didn't open is the one that contains the female clothes he mentioned with Vetr earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back