• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern School of Power | Out-of-Character

Main
Here
Characters
Here
You had me confused because you tagged Plus, Verite, and Pandy as the people you were interacting with and I was sitting there scratching my head

Vetr is a psychic confirmed, that was dead on what I was planning for Kai to become less afraid of his abilities

Shes a Smart Girl, she was starting to do stuff like that before with the second assimilation part, but shes still picking apart how Kai works so trying different things.

Funny enough, if Kai and Ayako did touch, then I think it would be up to a coin toss for whether Ayako nullified him or Kai absorbed her first

I don't mind either result, if you wanna have Kai give it a shot either way

The first day of classes have not begun, this is the evening of Orientation/Welcoming day.

I don't mind either result, if you wanna have Kai give it a shot either way
I think that depends on how you answer this question: Does Ayako need to touch someone and decide to nullify, or does she nullify everything she touches?

I think that depends on how you answer this question: Does Ayako need to touch someone and decide to nullify, or does she nullify everything she touches?
At this current stage, as long as Ayako's eyes are red (which they currently are), her power will automatically affect others' abilities with a touch, meaning she can also nullify others by complete accident this way if she's not careful. Once her Power Grade gets higher though, she'll have a better grasp on being able to turn her Nullification on or off.

That would be a coin toss, then, since both their powers are contact and take effect immediately

Like I said, I don't mind whichever way it happens if you wanna let Kai give it a shot! It'd be interesting to see how you'd want it to roll.

Could potentially have Vetr force the issue, ie Looks between the two, thinks...then goes to take hold of Ayako's hand and putting it on Kai without asking.

Possibility exists

Edit: Okay, I'm seeing how these interact. If that happens it's gonna be a weird night for Kai

Rolling. And if that happens, dice say assimilate.

Last edited:
Darkling0096 Darkling0096 Verite Verite
I can edit that if you want, was pretty much Vetr using her ability without touching Ayako to get them into position, with the notes ready to heal Ayako if needed (But if you want to go a diffrent direction i can delete the post)

Lol, yeah. Kai's just gonna be stuck like this for a while.

Ayako's nullification and Kai's assimilation are both contact, so when we discussed it I rolled dice to see which happened first this time, and Kai assimilates. So I had to figure out how the powers Kai has copied will interact with each other and his powers, and because he's not experienced with any of your powers, and it's kinda funny. Ayako's nullification in her DNA has Kai's abilities frozen. Can't use anyone's powers, can't dissimilate, he can still assimilate Vetr, Ayako, and Taylor, because those cells are currently a part of her, but can't assimilate anyone new. So, for as long as he has Ayako assimilated, Kai is stuck as is. I gotta roll for what she physically copies.

Edit: Holy hell the first person Kai get's nothing from, anatomically.

But can he touch anyone other than those 3? Since to see if it worked or not they were going to try tapping them with a flower.

Oh, yeah, Kai can touch people other than those three, since he isn't extending what he's already got.

Actually i'm not sure if Kai could assimilate a flower, I think he'd just turn green and photosynthesize.

I mean if he cant assimilate other than those three than the flower for now wouldnt be assimilated right?

Yep. I just mean like in-general.

Funny enough, Kai can get sick now, too

Oh also, there is something Vetr could do to help with the Dissimilation part. Pretty much depending on how long it should normally take, jump them forward in time so it would have happened and hurt...but they wouldnt recall it.

Here's the bit: Kai doesn't know exactly how long this will take to wear off, now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back