• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

Virgo raised any eyebrow as he started to sweat. 'OH GOD! She's so embarassed by me that she can't even get the words out of her throat to speak! OK, I have a plan. It's never failed me before, and It sure as won't fail me now!'

Virgo slowly hid behind his white cape, hoping this could make the situation even less awkward...hopefully.

"So this guy wants to talk to you about something"He said to her then looking at him."So Moni has the tea been working or no?"

@SpicyLickiTounge @Libra259

She shakes her head with a sad expression. Pulling out her phone she sensed the awkward tension coming from the other boy who hod behind his cape. She began to type on her phone then taps him on the shoulder and showed it to him. ..I apologize for any misunderstandings or such. I dont talk much thus resulting in me not having a strong voice. So if I speak to much I lose my voice. It is also a pleasure to meet you. My names Moni. Who are you?

@SpicyLickiTounge

Her name is Neopolatian and she works with the faunists currently.. And a man named Roman. They both seem to want the same thing which I honestly dont knkw what that is. Moni types and shows it to him.

@MrNeko

'She's sad because of her sister? How'd he know that if she didn't...oh right...still behind the cape.'

He slowly lowered the cape to see the rabbit guy adorn a concerned face to the girl, causing him to watch how this played out, the thought of bringing up personal family problems due to his mouth frightneing him greatly.

"Are they the white fang? That she is working with and this man named roman what's he like?"He asked holding put his arms in a hug like stance.

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Moni nods her head, typing, he's a bastard.. Excuse my language but its true.. He's an idiot who wants some pretty weird things.. He's been stealing from dust stores.. Raiding them and such, stealing imports and honestly I dont know what he needs so much dust for.. A slightly angered expression lingers on her face before changing back to sadness as she shows him her phone.

@MrNeko

Melody was always prone to getting lost. However, she could safely say this was the first time she had ever been so confused about where she was she had walked into a a group of people. At least they were near a door, so she didn't look entirely incompetent. And what's worse was they were obviously deep in conversation.

"I'm so sorry!" She managed, turning bright red.

he sighs has he reaches them all "Great more people! I was thinking I wouldn't see anyone in my first day!" he chuckles and walks towards them

@everyone

She shakes her head not wanting to be rude. She types, No thank you, I have a phobia of physical contact.. She turns the phone toward him. Moni also looks at the girl who looked very embarrassed and smiles a bit at her. Then she notices the guy walking towards them.

@MrNeko

@JPTheWarrior @exultantturtle

Libra259 said:
She shakes her head not wanting to be rude. She types, No thank you, I have a phobia of physical contact.. She turns the phone toward him.
@MrNeko
he reaches the girl and looks at her phone "you dont talk miss?"

'More? What did I do to deserve this? I should've opened up with an entrance. Every cool hero has an entrance!' Virgo thought, now having a conversation with himself in his mind.

Libra259 said:
She begins to type on her phone, Half and half, I chose to when I was younger now I cant talk much or I lose my voice. She turns the phone towards it.
@JPTheWarrior
"Oh I see" he sighs "Well dont worry!" he smiles "I am sure will still have alot of friends" he chuckles and puts an hand on her shoulder "I am Nathan by the way" he then retrieves his arm and says to everyone "What about you all?"

@everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back