• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

Moni looks back at the guy with the cape and waves to him slightly, smiling micheviously. Then walking after the faunist.

@SpicyLickiTounge

Virgo waved back and watched as they left. "They seemed nice!" He frowned. "But now what should I do?"

He cupped his chin in thought before snapping his finger. "Oh yeah!" He fist pumped. "It's time to explore the school!" He ran toward the doors. "JUSTICE HO!"

"That was bit strange even for me"He said laughing a bit.He walked into the building heading up the stairs and heading to his room."Were are here in my room"He said looking around his room opening a drawer grabbing the tea."Here you go I'll make it for you"

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
She nods, eh.. I should thank him I suppose.. Should I speak?.. I have spoken quite a bit but two more words wont do much.. "Thank you.." She says quieter than before.

@MrNeko

He gets a cup from his bag.He goes to get some water and begins to warm it he puts the tea in it."Here you go drink it.It will help you sleep it will put you to sleep in a hour and it helps you will wake up rested and well."

@Libra259

(Meanwhile)

The janitor looked up, wiggling his finger in his ear, starting to hear a sort of sound that only got louder and louder.

"HOOOOOO!"

*crash!*

The janitor jumped as a blue swept past him, watching as it tripped over the bucket and crashes into a nearby wall.

"Justice...needs a nap." The mysterious term has muttered with the bucket on his head before passing out on the floor. The janitor sighed. He didn't get paid enough for this.

(lol that's hilarious) "Drink the entire cup it will help you sleep better"He said to her

@Libra259

She nods and continues to drink it. Wonder why he's helping me.. We just met. Maybe the people here are nicer than where I use to live. After a bit she finished it and hands the cup back to him.

@MrNeko

"Sleep well Moni I drank this a lot of times to help me sleep this means that I buy it alot"He said grabbing the cup and putting it back where it was.

@Libra259

(Meanwhile)

"Wow. You have either really dumb luck or a massive amount of aura."

Virgo puffed up his chest in pride as the nurse checked his knees. "Yep. Sometimes, my legal guardian says I have both!"

The nurse rolled her eyes and slipped her reflex hammer in her front pocket. "Well, you're fine. Besides some..." The nurse looked over at him carefully. "...mental damage, you should be fine."

"It's ok, miss!" Virgo replied confidently as he slipped down from his chair. "The power of justice is always fine! Now if you excuse me, I have exploring to attend to."

"Careful! Don't move too fast. You need to...rest." The nurse turned, sighing as she noticed he was gone.

"JUSTICE NEEDS NO REST!"

She didn't get paid enough for this.

"Alright Mini go get some sleep in your dorm I have to be going to class anyways"He said as leaving the room.He waved at saying bye then heading down the hallway.

@Libra259

Moni sighs waving to him then heading towards the female dorms. She turns right and heads outside of the school. He said a hour so why sit there and wait? The caffeine she has had will probably clash with the tea's effect and she wanted to explore campus a bit more.

@MrNeko

"Huh." Virgo looked around, finding himself outside the school once again. "I don't even remember running through a door...oh, well!" He cupped his chin "I guess I could always find my dorm. But where could it be?"

Moni ventures around the halls smiling as she looks out of a window. It's beautiful.. I really like it.. She thought and continued down the hallway.

He was in his class listening to the professor talk about the many dangers their would be fighting Grimm and how its the first year for the new people that had arrived here.After he talked about that he began to speak about the types of grimm.

(Well they could be at lunch or something? Not on a school day? Just a time they can go into town? xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back