• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

(Ah sorry i took so long had to help my bro with hw xD ) It was lunchtime and Moni wasnt in the cafeteria yet.

When class ended he began to walk to the cafeteria wanting to eat some food.He had a happy expression on his face from class.

(It's ok. My little sister's the same way.)

"Woah! Nothing beats a nice informatve lesson about the dangers of dark beings with no souls like a nice healthy lunch." Virgo cheered, skipping down the hall as his cape flapped. "And after that, i'll read the new issue of xray and vav at the library! Talk about a perfect day for JUSTICE!"

He arrived at lunch and went to get a plate to get his food.He grabbed the food that he wanted and went to sit down at a table and began to eat.

"Ah. Mashed potatoes and gravy. Nothing could be better!" Virgo said. He stopped in the middle of the lunchroom and looked around, slightly overwhelmed with the knowledge of not knowing anyone in this room...except for one. He looked at the bunny faunus eating lunch all by himself, causing him to smile. "There's a spot. Not only that, but I might be able to keep him some company as thanks." And with that, he walked over.

Moni sighs as she sits outside of the school on a bench. She looks sadly down at her parasol. Neo always wanted to be a huntress but that all changed so suddenly..

He looked up and he saw the person walking over to him he remembered he was the one that lost his cape."Oh um hello there"He said with a blank expression

@SpicyLickiTounge

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgo cleared his throat. "Hello there, fellow protector of remnant!" 'Nailed it!' "I was just wondering if it would be ok to...sit here." 'Wow, this is going surprisngly well!'

Moni walks into the school then to the cafeteria. She grabs something small to eat and sits at a table alone. I dont know why im sad but I am.. Oh well..

He looked at him with a happy expression "Sure sit here if you like"He said to him

@SpicyLickiTounge

"Wow! Thanks!" Virgo immediantly jumped into the seat. He then frowned, looking around the table before scratching his head. "Uh, excuse me. But where's that one girl with the cool flips?"

"Oh her I'm not sure where she is sorry"He said to him "but later if you want we could go look for her if you would like I guess"

@SpicyLickiTounge

"Sure!" Virgo quickly gulped down his food. "Ya know, she still has to teach me that flip trick. It works great for mmf mmm nom mm" He continued as his mouth was full.

Moni sighs as she finishes her small snack and walks towards the exit of the cafeteria. There was a lot more time till lunch was over and she wanted to visit town.

"I can't understand you don't talk with your mouth full"He said smiling to him

"But you want to learn the trick"

@SpicyLickiTounge

Virgo stopped trying to talk and gulped down his mashed potatoes. "Sorry, but some of my fellow cohorts have mentiond my lack of," Virgo started to airquote. " 'Skill' or 'experience' " He crossed his arms and shook his head with a chuckle. "And I decided to take it in consideration in-THERE SHE IS!" He suddenly yelled out, jumping up as she saw the familiar girl begin to walk out the exit.

"Oh, unnamed friend. I'll I think I know the meaning of subtle..." Virgo reassured, jumping off the table and walking backwards to give the rabbit faunus a thumbs up. He yelped as he crashed into a nearby trashcan before quickly standing back up and wiping himself off. "...Subtle." He quickly power-walked over to the girl.

Moni had a half confused half shocked and a little bit of fright on her face. Though she waves slightly and awkwardly to the two.

@SpicyLickiTounge

"Let's see...she's quiet. What did Miss Beckham sy about quiet people?" Virgo thought as he got closer.

(Flashback)

Ms.Beckham watced rather apathetically as she saw an elderly man wheeze on the ground. She slowly looked at an extreme guilt ridden little virgo. "Kid. Stay away from quiet people."

(End flashback)

"Uh...hello...to you?" He whispered rather nervously to her as he held out his hand. Being a bringer of justice didn't really give him a social life.

(For some reason when @SpicyLickiTounge character fell I pictured jaune crashing near the trashcans) "yeah good job"He said sarcasticaly "Hey Moni"He said to her

@Libra259

Moni just smiles and doesnt shake his hand. She had a phobia of physical contact. She then waves to the faunist and wonders, does he know that I don't talk much?.. Probably not.. I dont want to look rude but im rather odd..

@SpicyLickiTounge @MrNeko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back