• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

Libra259 said:
She smiles a bit and nods. Well.. People are taking this better than I thought..
"So Moni, since you are the first friend i made here, you are invited to the party on my room. I just hope my roomate agrees with it. Anyways if the party exists you are invited alright?"

Virgo sensed his chance to remove his social tragedyvand zoomed in front of the boy, holding out his hand as he did so.

"Virgo woods! Master of justice and occasional dabbler in the vigilante arts!"

SpicyLickiTounge said:
Virgo sensed his chance to remove his social tragedyvand zoomed in front of the boy, holding out his hand as he did so.
"Virgo woods! Master of justice and occasional dabbler in the vigilante arts!"
"Well I am gonna guess your name is Virgo right?" he laughs. "Can you let my hand go?" he chuckles "Well I guess you are invited too" he smiles "Again, unless my roomate doesnt want the party to happen"

Libra259 said:
She nods typing, Oh thank you. Then showing him and smiling a bit.
@JPTheWarrior
he smiles "Can I have your phone for just a second?"

"Um, I haven't been to a party before." Virgo mentioned win a sheepish smile. "But I heard they are almost as cool as justice..." virgo narrowed his eyes "Almost."

SpicyLickiTounge said:
"Um, I haven't been to a party before." Virgo mentioned win a sheepish smile. "But I heard they are almost as cool as justice..." virgo narrowed his eyes "Almost."
"Well they are fun. And that is all it matters" he chuckles

Moni just laughs silently. These people are pretty funny.. Wonder whose team i'll be on? She thought curiously.

Libra259 said:
Moni just laughs silently. These people are pretty funny.. Wonder whose team i'll be on? She thought curiously.
(So timeskip until we are like on the trials or something?)

MrNeko said:
He looked at him "hello nice to meet you I'm tatsuya glad to meet you"He said to him holding his hand out to him
@JPTheWarrior
he smiles and shakes his hand "Well you already know my name" he chuckles "Nice to meet you Tatsuya. Hope we wont ever get mad a teach other"

"So that's your name huh virgo that's a good name I guess Virgo"He said looking at him "So you want to be a hero huh well it comes with it dangers which I know about and we all here know about well have fun"

@SpicyLickiTounge

"Don't worry, new ally tatsuya!" Virgo said confidently, placing a fist over his chest. "Danger is my middle name! ...Well it's actually langley, but that won't stop me!"

@MrNeko

"Good when you see death stare him in the eyes and say i dont fear you"He said joking giving a thumbs up to him

@SpicyLickiTounge

(Time skips soon)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back