• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

(Alright time skip to the test!)He arrived nearby the forest to meet glynda and ozpin to begin the test

(Cool.) Moni grins twistedly. She'd be able to finally fight! And finally kill! She walks towards the forest with a bounce in her step. Her parasol resting open on her left shoulder, blocking the sun from blinding her.

Both Ozpin and Glynda nod as Moni walks over and stands on one of the 'launch pads'. (Lol ) She grins nodding to both teachers and waiting.

(oh well then he will find out more later then :) ] He stands on a launch pad his face looks a bit red."I'm ready sir!"

Moni sighs a bit. There were only two of them currently, how long would they have to wait? There was obviously more students than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alright students today you will be taking a test you have to get me a certain relic that is across from where we are get it and return it back to me or Glynda we will be grading you on how you do"

Glynda nods and sighs a bit. She wasn't totally on board with this but this children have to be very skilled. If they cannot survive out there then they could not survive the real terrors of the Grimm.

"Although their is the possibility of death although I am certain that you both are going to survive have faith in each other that you both survive count on each other to survive good luck students"

Melody ran to the designated area of the forest. She noticed there were only two other people.

"I'M NOT LATE." She yelled triumphantly and then blushed deeply.

(So sorry, only just got to school and the internet)

exultantturtle said:
Melody ran to the designated area of the forest. She noticed there were only two other people.
"I'M NOT LATE." She yelled triumphantly and then blushed deeply.

(So sorry, only just got to school and the internet)
(Ah its cool)

Moni looks at the girl and smiles and waves. That the was the first other girl she say today.

Libra259 said:
(Ah its cool)
Moni looks at the girl and smiles and waves. That the was the first other girl she say today.
Melody introduces herself to the kind girl, and hopes that they will be friends... and maybe teammates

"Melody you're late but its alright now take you place I might start right now"He said looking at Glynda

(It is alright)

Moni just smiles and types on her phone her name and shows it to her.

@exultantturtle

(And not yet xD we still need the other people sorry for the wait but others are in bed cuz of time differences)

( dam c:< well its alright we can wait )He began to think in his head if he should go without a partner when heading to the temple "Should I or should I not"He whispered.He grabbed his ear and played with it for a couple minutes

"uuuUUUUUUSTIIIIICE!"

Virgo quickly skidded up to a stop on one of the pads and made a stance that allowed his cape to flow in the wind freely. "Virgo woods is here to fight, sir and madam!"

(Nah need to wait for JP xD lol and I gotta go sorry about the wait but u guys can like have a discussion or something funny. xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back