• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

"I think we did a good job didn't we"He said drinking his coffee

"This is amazing!!"HE said loudly He aimed down to a nearby tree holding onto his sword

Moni looks around spotting Nathan and chuckles again. What an interesting idea! He's using his sword like a surfboard!.. Hm I wonder how it's breaking his fall?.. She thought while flashing him a smile and flipping her parasol upside down. She positions herself on top of it and begins to fall at the same pace as him.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
Moni looks around spotting Nathan and chuckles again. What an interesting idea! He's using his sword like a surfboard!.. Hm I wonder how it's breaking his fall?.. She thought while flashing him a smile and flipping her parasol upside down. She positions herself on top of it and begins to fall at the same pace as him.
@JPTheWarrior
he smiles at her and gets closer "This is fun!"

'I can do this! I can do this!" Virgo thought as his brain went into overdrive. 'Let's see, what can I do with a cape, guns, shield, and justice? Man, I should have added parchute to the li-WAIT! Parachute!'

Virgo unclipped his cape and cheered excitedly as it acted as a make-shift parachute.

"Yes!" He cheered as the sea of green trees became closer. "I can make it! I can make-"

THWACK!

"Oof!"

Virgo cried as he was hit by a branch, causing him to let go os his cape. "No no no-"

THWACK!

THUMP!

THUMP!

THUMP!

"Ah, it hurts so much!" Virgo cried as he crashed into branch after branch before finally hitting the ground. "...my cape." He whimpered as it flew away in the wind.

"Okay that tree on my left i can land on that one i'll try to aim to the large branch"He dived down aiming down at the branch the leaves broke his fall when he made it to the branch"I Made it! wow that was great!"He said loudly

Douglass activated Scratch's transformation into dual blades, ready to use momentum to slide down safely. As he neared the trees, he moved his blades to one side, parallel to the tree trunk. As the blades made contact, he slid down the tree in lazy circles, landing on the ground safely, and exhaling.

"Phew. OK, safe. Man, that was cool. Probably looked awesome too." He chuckles to himself and walks deeper in the forest, music playing and dual blades drawn, ready for anything. Probably.

Moni nods and turns her parasol the right way just as they are about to hit the trees. She begins to fall slower and descends into the trees canopy. She hooks the bottom of her parasol onto a tree's branch and closes it. She swings twice, unhooks her parasol, and front flips from the tree, landing im a crouched position.

@JPTheWarrior

Last edited by a moderator:
Libra259 said:
Moni nods and turns her parasol the right way just as they are about to hit the trees. She begins to fall slower and descends into the trees canopy. She hooks the bottom of her parasol onto a tree's branch and closes it. She swings twice, unhooks her parasol, and front flips from the tree, landing im a crouched position.
@JPTheWarrior
He breaks a crystal and air comes around him. The air slows his fall. he lands next to her. He puts his sword on his back "Well that was easy. Look at my eyes. That makes us partners"

He jumps down from the branch hitting a bush he then gets up and begins to run to get the relic only seeing virgo on the floor.He went to go pick him up"Hey you alright?"

"Y-Yeah!" Virgo replied, head still spinning. "I deal with this stuff ALL the time. I'm the master of justice, after all!" Virgo looked up in the sky with a sad look. "But I'm worried about my cape."

Moni stands up brushing herself off and looking up at him, locking eyes. And lets start! Now have to get that relic thing.. Where ever it is.. Hopefully its not that far away! Oh hm.. I sense a lot of different moving things.. She opens her parasol again and rests it on her shoulder. Then beginning to walk.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
Moni stands up brushing herself off and looking up at him, locking eyes. And lets start! Now have to get that relic thing.. Where ever it is.. Hopefully its not that far away! Oh hm.. I sense a lot of different moving things.. She opens her parasol again and rests it on her shoulder. Then beginning to walk.
@JPTheWarrior
he follows her smiling

Douglass was just walking along, humming a steady beat rather loudly as he changed Scratch to dual hand cannons. He then mentally reviewed what he was supposed to do. Find a partner, retrieve a relic. Make it back in one piece. And then realization hit as he stopped. He forgot about a partner. "Ah crap. Guess I'm going solo until further notice." He keeps walking forward, no longer humming, but hand cannons ready, determined to at least get the relic and get back.

"lets go"He picked him up and put him on his shoulder "Damn you're heavy"he began to run towards the relic

If Nathan was observant enough he would be able to see that there was a small red dust crystal on her parasol that wasnt there before. Moni wonders if they would run into any Grimmz.

@JPTheWarrior

"Tatsuya?" Virgo mumbled as his vison began to cease its blur. "What if we don't find my cape in time? What if the grimm get to it before we do?"

Douglass was still walking when he noticed something odd. A sheet of white fabric that he could have sworn someone else had, stuck up in a tree. "Huh. I'll see if I can find the owner, too." He rather quickly climbs up and grabs the cape, making up for lost ground by breaking into a run. Maybe the owner was nearby and without a team mate. Eh, might just be pressing his luck.

"I-it's...It's just that...It was the last thing I have from home." Virgo said sadly. "It's the only thing that still reminds me of atlas...despite...well, it doesn't matter!" Virgo jumped down of tatsuya and began to run next to him. "Let's grab the relic first! Then We'll find that cape! For JUSTICE!" He quickly sprinted onward.

"Yeah lets get the Relic oh i see a Beowolf infront of us!"He runs to it and strikes the chest of the wolf.He then Strikes up hitting the neck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back