• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

Moni looks at him smirking charmingly while shaking her head. She closes her parasol swinging it at the back at his knee, attempting to knock him down. I dont think so! Physical contact is not on my list!

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
Moni looks at him smirking charmingly while shaking her head. She closes her parasol swinging it at the back at his knee, attempting to knock him down. I dont think so! Physical contact is not on my list!
@JPTheWarrior
he lets her hand go and dodges her parasol. He then grabs his sword "Wanna train?"

"Let's Do It!" Virgo cheered and grabbed his shield, taking advantage of the dazed grimm. "Mighty Star Bash!"

He swung his shield across it's snout, causing it to howl as it stumbled backward.

Douglass kept running and slowed to a walk as the song was ending. "Huh. Guess the guy ain't here." As he takes a look over a sees a humanoid form. "Hey! You there!" The form lumbered towards him, revealing an Ursa. "Crap." The track switched. A steady beat played, and he fired a pair of shots in time.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeah its calling for more when you hit it on the snout we may need to run"He said finally killing it giving it one more stab

She shakes her head and continues to walk. Next time i'll flip him. Moni thought with a chuckle. She senses movement from her left and turns her head, a grin makes its way on her face as she spots an Ursa. She points to it.

@JPTheWarrior

Libra259 said:
She shakes her head and continues to walk. Next time i'll flip him. Moni thought with a chuckle. She senses movement from her left and turns her head, a grin makes its way on her face as she spots an Ursa. She points to it.
@JPTheWarrior
"You can kill it" he smiles "That is a weakling. There is no need for my blade to get dirty against that"

Douglass keeps firing at the Ursa, causing it to stagger breifly, and rolling to the side before firing again, trying to wear it down before having to get close.

"Towards the temple"He pointed north and began to run to it "we will be in a more open area which is good"

He looks behind him and sees 3 beowolves looking around and spots them they now go after them"Run faster! they are coming towards us!"

Douglass kept flowing with the beat and avoiding getting hit by the Ursa. Unfortunately, it was getting too close. Douglass transformed Scratch into dual swords again, ready to intercept the Ursa's attack. As it rushed, he side-stepped and latched on to one of it's bone spikes, using a sword like a hook. One quick stab with a sword was all it took to send the thing running north, towards that temple thing in the distance, with Douglass on it's back, much to his surprise.

Virgo turned around and began to try and run backwards. Taking out Virtuous & Exemplary, he shot at the beowolves, but missed and instead hit trees and grass. "It's no use!" He turned back around and ran faster. " I can't shoot that good under pressure!"

"I can't do that!" Virgo replied, stopping and pointing his guns at the beowolves. "We're partners now! And we'll fight to the end!"

The Ursa, with Douglass still in tow, bursts into the clearing, well within sight of Tatsuya and Virgo. "Incoming!" Virgo would also notice that Douglass is wearing a very familiar cape. Douglass sees an opening to stun the Ursa, and transforms Scratch into a greatsword. He then flips over the Ursa and uses the greatsword as a shield. This drives Douglass back a fair bit, but it does stop the Ursa and cause a good deal of pain to it.

"Alright allies till the very end"He said to him.He ran towards the beowolves taking one down by jabbing it on the head and twisting the blade to kill it "deal with the other two wound them"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Justice!" Virgo exclaimed as he holstered on of his guns and grabbed his shield before running toward one and bashed upward into it's chin, causing the beowolf to stumble backward long enough for virgo to again run and bash downward on to it's head, causing to whine as it collapsed head first into the ground. Hearing a growl behind him, he turned around to notice the second beginning to run toward him, causing him to yelp. By reflex, he threw his shield at the wolf like one would do with a frisbee, eyes widening as it actually decapitated it.

"Uh, Yeah! M-Meant to do that!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back