• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

I dont like to wear skirts or dresses and I was told I didnt have to. Well it sounds like "this." She says and laughs a bit.

@MrNeko

"Oh it sounds nice also so that's why you don't wear the uniform well then that's your decision I can accept that" He said to her (byee)

She thinks for a bit then types, Well my sister is Neopolatian and I worked with the faunists for a while. Then turns it towards him.

@MrNeko

She shakes her head and types again, Neopolatian Ice cream. Well she doesnt talk much like me, she has black and pink hair and two different coloured eyes like me. She also fights with a parasol though its pink and her is modified different than mine. She turns it towards him.

@MrNeko

"So she's sort of like you just have different colored hair and eyes is that right?"He said

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
"So your parasol is weapon is that why you carry it around also I'm glad to meet you"He said to her.He fixed his uniform shirt a bit.

@Libra259

Moni shakes her head even though she was tired. She just hates sleeping since she has nightmares of her experiences of grimm.

@MrNeko

Moni shrugs like she is saying maybe. I probably should sleep.. Its been 30 hours since ive slept.. Or i'll just get another coffee.

@MrNeko

"So maybe you haven't slept in a while you should really get some sleep without sleep it could kill you"he said

@Libra259

Last edited by a moderator:
Moni sighs, I know that.. Everyone tells me that but its not that easy.. I just cant sleep. And someone cant go sleeping without 5 days though they'd die in the 5th day.. It hasnt been two says yet so maybe.. She shrugs a bit.

@MrNeko

(Meanwhile)

"Hey, come back!"

Virgo jumped at the flying cape, only to miss and land on the ground roughly. He stood up and groaned, watching as his cape flew around the courtyard like a paper bag in the wind.

"How am I supposed to face the perils of evil without my cape?! Without it, I'm nothing!"

And so began him running around, flailing his arms as he tried to catch the white ghost.

"Get some sleep Moni I'll give you something that will help you sleep by giving you tea I have some so please follow me"He said motioning her to follow him.

@Libra259

Moni heard a guy yelling about a cape and held a finger up to the faunist. She then closes her parasol and runs towards the other guy. She'd jump up and preform a front flip catching the cape and landing in a crouched position. She then stands up and holds it out to the guy.

@SpicyLickiTounge

Virgo quickly stopped and nearly tripped, but balanced himself.

"Wow! Thanks!" He said, stary-eyed as he grabbed his cape and tied it around his neck, deeply impressed by that cool flip he did. Maybe he should try it! "You wouldn't believe how easily these capes can slip off!

He looked at them both mainly looking at the one with the cape confused why he's wearing that. "uh what just happened?"

@SpicyLickiTounge

Moni chuckles. I imagine it would. This guy is kinda funny.. She thought and just smiled. She shrugs looking back at the faunist.

@SpicyLickiTounge @MrNeko

"Oh alright let's go I'm giving you some tea that I have come on" He smiled at her.He began to walk to his dorm motioning her to come

@Libra259

Users who are viewing this thread

Back