• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

"Alright Good luck to you"He said waving at him "come on Virgo lets go ill watch out for any grimm"

"Let's just start running so we can get to the professor is that good?"he said starting to run

"Yeah ozpin can give Douglass a partner we must get there to talk to him"He said running more quicker

He arrives at the launch site"We....Got the...Relic..."He said out of breath.He holded his relic up Virgo was next to him

"Ah well then you two were the first to make it back here you both have been graded on your performance take a break you two teams will be assigned soon"He said drinking his coffee "Virgo you did well working with tatsuya I like that"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Th-Thank you, sir!"

Virgo began to wobble toward the academy. "C-come on, tatsuya!" He shakily replied. "Let's rest till the assembly."

"No thank you." Virgo replied. "I need to start pulling my own weight if I wanna get stronger."

He nearly tripped, but with a grunt, balanced himself and continued.

"Oh alright I can respect that its your decision"He put his sword on his back "Quick question who made your weapons?"

Virgo perked up at this. "My faithful legal guardian, Ms.Beckham!" Virgo replied. "She's the blacksmith that lives in the outskirts of vale! She found me when I was sleeping at the side of her home and took me in...after I begged her non-stop for 2 hours." He added lamely before his eyes grew misty. "She was more of the mother my old mom was. After a month, she treated me like family. She bought me clothes and comics, gave me my own room, made dinner, and we even hung out at vale sometimes, which may be a little weird considering she's a bit...anti-social. Not everyone's as socially expierienced as me, ya kno-" Virgo tripped and fell face-first into the dirt.

Picking himself up, virgo cleared his throat. "Anyways, she was great, but I couldn't just sit there knowing that there was justice needed! So, I asked her for advice, and she suggested being a huntsmen." He smiled. "And after she made my weapons, she trained me nonstop and got me into beacon. I'll never forget what she did for me." Virgo rubbed at his eyes.

"That was quite kind of her to do I wish I could meet her she seems quite the great guardian"He said smiling at his story

"Yeah!" Virgo nodded. "She's a little rough sometimes, but once you get past the blank looks, the short conversations, her literal, and I'm not kidding, they really did break my arm once, bone crushing hugs, and the occasional random beowolf attack in your bedroom during training, she's really a nice guardian."

His eyes widened"How did she get the Beowolf in your bedroom!? And she must be quite strong while hugging"

"She slathered my bedsheets in barbecue sauce!" Virgo replied cheerily. "And she's been blacksmithing all her life! She's pretty strong!"

"Not really sure." Virgo said with a scratch of his head. "I asked Ms.beckham several times, but she wouldn't say-" Virgo slammed into the door. "Oh. We're here!"

"We are where exactly?"He said noticing he wasn't paying attention to where he was going.He began to look around observing the area

Virgo looked through the window, causing him to raise an eyebrow. "It looks like a gym."

Last edited by a moderator:
Midnight ran as fast as she could, all the way to Beacon as she had realised she was extraordinarily late to the school " I hope they haven't chosen the teams yet" she said in a worried tone. She hated being late to anything

Moni had completely ditched everything to do with Beckon to go visit her sister. She appears on the dock walking in front of Roman. He smirks and greets her but Moni interrupts him by putting her hand up and approaching Neo. The two sisters grin.

As midnight arrived it seemed she was too late, everyone was either in class or in their dorms. Midnight fell on the floor after running for so long " great, I'm once again late to another important day... Why does this always happen to me " she asked herself while trying not to pass out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back