• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

"Well then now that i've said that Want to go visit her i wouldn't mind if she doesn't talk to me we could be back by the ceremony"He said

"Im sure very sure lets go!"He said following him to the airdocks "anything else i should know?"

"We get on the air ship that lands closer to the border of vale." Virgo replied. "Then there's a short walk outside the borders."

"Should we expect any grimm neaby her house? also is it that airship their"He pointed at the one arriving

"oh alright how long will it take to get their by the airship?"he said getting in the airship

"Well," Virgo began. "It'll take 50 minutes to get there by ship, and the walk takes 20 minutes, and then the rise back is 50 more minutes." Virgo smiled. "After the airship rise and walk, all out time is mostly talking to ms.beckham." his smile faltered. "Which...probably won't be that long."

"oh alright i don't know why but every time i would get on these i get really uncomfortable by the people staring at me at times"He laughed nervously looking down a bit

Douglass ate quickly and relaxed for a moment, taking in the scenery of the cafeteria, spotting Midnight. Instead of trying to wave her over, he decided that if she wanted to talk to him, she would come to him. He rather quickly grabbed another cup of coffee and relaxed, sipping his drink slowly.

@InvaderTennTallest

"It's ok!" Virgo replied. "If you ever fall, you can just do whatever you did for the initiation." He laughed, rather oblivious.

"Don't worry, tatsuya." Virgo replied. "Ifany one tried to make fun of you, I'll change them around with my strongest speech!" Virgo puffed out his chest. "All heros have one."

"Thank you Virgo it will be completely ironic if a news suddenly started mentioning my race also were taking off"He said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back