• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

" well.... I was always known to hunt for fun and in my spare time I created new weapons and I heard about this place and thought , may as well go here" she said

@shadowstrikr25

Last edited by a moderator:
"So far I have created a Bow and a few arrows, 4 swords and right now I'm working on a gun" she said while looking down at the table

@shadowstrikr25

"Oh I came to beacon to follow my fathers footsteps he was a huntsman before but he gave that up to be with my mother and he gave me his sword when i was leaving"He said to him he took out his sword from its holder and showed it to him

@SpicyLickiTounge

"Yes, very cool. I could go on for days on the specifics of it's design, what it is capable of, what I'm trying to add to it." Douglass chuckled and sipped his coffee. "However, I like to keep the element of surprise on my side."

@InvaderTennTallest

Douglass was rather taken aback by this. "Hrm. Well I suppose it is rather nice. Parents were right about most things, helped me get here. My brother did too, in his own way. Few people would assault me or otherwise bully me. Not like a faunus life. Shame about how my race treats them. Why do you ask?"

@InvaderTennTallest

"Don't know? What do you..." As it suddenly dawns on him. "...oh. Wow. I'm.... I'm sorry for what you must have been through, and I know I can't make it right." He chuckles nervously. "Must sound like I'm bragging about my perfect life right now."

@InvaderTennTallest

Douglass got to his dorm, set his scroll on the table, and started tuning Scratch. He also wanted to get work done on that new module.

"That's basically the reason why i became a huntsman to follow my fathers footsteps and be represent the good faunus"He said smiling greatly "you want to see my fathers sword?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back