• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

Douglass was waiting at the relic site, keeping an ear out for loud noises while he fiddled with Scratch, replacing one of the modules.

Douglass had reached his wits end and just decided to roll with it. He began the trek back to the launch site, transforming Scratch into its new dual shotgun form.

Midnight continued to walk around the school " I wonder if I'll make any friends here... Probably not... Friends do hold you back " she said quietly to herself

Libra259 said:
Moni had completely ditched everything to do with Beckon to go visit her sister. She appears on the dock walking in front of Roman. He smirks and greets her but Moni interrupts him by putting her hand up and approaching Neo. The two sisters grin.
(So I guess the thing ended right?)

(I guess.)

Douglass finally made it back to the launch site, presenting his piece and explaining that he did not have a partner. All he got was a nod of confirmation as he was told to go back to the campus. Douglass walked into Beacon rather quickly, accidentally running into someone. "Sorry, my bad!"

(Hope you're OK with it being Midnight, @InvaderTennTallest .)

Douglass brushed himself off. "Yeah, I'm fine. Are you OK? By the way, the name's Douglass. Nice to meet you!" Douglass smiled and extended his hand for a shake.

"Virgo I would like to meet your stepmother"He said pleading to him and holding his hands together.

@SpicyLickiTounge

"So she won't reason with new people she would just ignore them is that correct?" He said scratching his head for a bit

"Yep!" Virgo nodded. "The only reason why she didn't leave me outside was because it was raining and I was throwing knocking on her door a lot." Virgo frowned. "Come to think of It, I can't even remember how I made it to vale in the first place."

"I think you didn't notice your surroundings and just walked around until you got to ms Beckham home also so you miss your parents?"

"Well," Virgo said slowly. "Even if atlas has bad apples, there were some good people there too, so I guess I miss home more than I miss them." Virgo narrowed his eyes. "They didn't really care much about other people's feelings and wanted me to be a stuffy, corrupt politician, so I just...left. And I found ms.beckham when I was 12, so they're kinda the reason I've been begging for food, sleeping in trains and dumpsters, running away from wild animals, and wearing the same clothes for two whole years." Virgo perked up. "But justice doesn't harbor a grudge!" He laughed nervously.

"I've actually never liked atlas soldiers at all my dad told me a story about them so I would never get near them but also do believe that their is good people in the world and as for you Virgo you've met new people here at beacon that will be good friends one of them is in front of you now also ms Beckham cares about you very much"

"I'm also without a team, or a partner. If you're looking for a teammate, just give me a call. I'd be happy to-" Douglass' scroll starts buzzing. "-Crap! I'd be happy to continue talking, but I've gotta go." He grabs Scratch and starts running into the school. "See ya around, Midnight!"

Douglass pulled out his scroll behind a pillar and answered it. "What do you want? Yeah. I know. Uh-huh. Gotcha. I'll be there. Stop worrying, it'll all work out. See ya." Douglass hung up the scroll and sighed. This guy has the worst timing. And he'll need to work on that module for Scratch. Maybe he'll just hang out with Midnight, or look around himself.

Midnight decided to look around a bit more, as she walked past some cool looking tree she saw the caffatiria and remembered that she hadn't eaten before she left

As Douglass started walking towards the dorms, his stomach growled with the ferocity of an angry Ursa. He then pulled a 180 and moved towards the cafeteria. He mumbled about how he needs to stop forgetting to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back