• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rwby Rp! (Always accepting!!)

"It's almost dead! Keep attacking!" Douglass sliced at the Death Stalker's tail and caused it to screech in pain. It backed up a bit, then lunged at Tatsuya, trying to crush him.

He jumped out of its way preventing him to get crushed"That was close almost got crushed.Virgo Open fire at its eyes to blind it might be able to kill it" He said to him

"JUSTICE HO!" Virgo yelled as he shot repeadtly at his eyes, not stopping until both his guns made an empty click. "Uh...I'm out!"

The Death Stalker screamed in agony as a pair of eyes were blasted off. Douglass rolled back in and slashed at its legs, causing it to stagger for a moment.

He jumped on top of the deathstalker and impaled the sword in its head it still moved around "Die Already"he said and the deathstalker fell down unmoving it had died already

Last edited by a moderator:
Virgo went over to his shield and grunted as he tried to pull it, yelping as he fell backward when it dislodged itself.

"Wow! This is the best day of my life!" Virgo yelled excitedly. "Sure, we nearly died several times, but we nearly died being heroic!"

Douglass switched Scratch back into it's briefcase form. "That we did. Good teamwork, you two." As he looked around, he noticed a circle of pillars on the other side of the clearing. "How about we check over there? I doubt we'll find another giant Grimm this time."

"Sounds great!"

Virgo clicked the chambeers back in place after he finished reloading and strapped the shield to his back, tightening the knot on his cape as he did so.

He took out the sword from its head and walked to them "that was great very exciting we nearly died now we must continue our search lets go"

"Do you think everyone else already got their relics?" Virgo asked as he began to follow. "What if we failed because they're all gone?!"

Douglass' face scrunches in thought. "Hmm. I don't know. I would assume that there is enough for everyone." He keeps strolling towards the stones, thinking.

"Their is enough don't worry Virgo"he said looking around the stones "could it be possible that their could be a switch or something?

"If you say so." Virgo replied nervously, Looking around the clearing. "But I expected at least a few more people here."

Last edited by a moderator:
Douglass looked around the area and found a suspicious stone sticking out of the wall. "Does this answer your question?" He pushes on the stone and.... nothing happens. "Huh." He walks to the center as pillars rise up from the floor. On each pillar, a single chess piece.

"Huh their it is that's great we found it together!"He said giving a thumbs up he "We did it all the fighting and nearly dieing were alive!"

"That we did, Tatsuya. That we did." Douglass looks over the pieces and takes the Black Knight. "Now we just have to make it back." Douglass quietly wonders what Ozpin will think of him not having a partner.

"Sounds like a plan!" Virgo ran up to the golden knight. "Is it ok if we can get this one, tatsuya?" His eyes sparkled. "This one looks so...righteous!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back