• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

I was under the understanding that the rifts suck part of the yoma away and destroys it

it is ill defined it cuts it and kills it at the cost of a good amout of energy and as energy is mass with yoma is some senses some mass is lost can we just call it magic and agree maybe we should scale down yoma so it dosen't take every magical girl to beat one yoma

i wasnt going to defeat it but it been nice if i did more than a barrier to defend us. In group things i seem to do defense while everyone attacks

that is why maybe we need to scale them back it seems most yoma have required at least two to beat and then they tend to get wounded grievously or it takes everyone

What's wrong with playing defense? Seems like a good use of being able to form barriers

I think for future we should do some single battles mix into the group stuff. This yoma wasnt suppose to be like the tree

Yea but it also means someone always gets a final blow. Yui have a ko move that fills her soul gem to near black . I like to show

Yea agree to a point we should mix it up more. I am also going to do less yoma battles for a bit

Yeah, this is a really long rp. It's kinda inactive, but it's still good!

Anyway, presuming the girls have been solo hunting, it's probably good to say that the yoma they're been facing as a team are fairly strong, which is why so many converge there in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back