• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

weird well not to much happened i thought after the max thign you left because of lack of importance

I'll try to catch up some and do something tonight, but I have quite a bit going on this week so I'm not sure when I will be able to D:

Most of what you missed was character development. But there were some important bits of info revealed so reading through is worth your while.

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]See good reason to mention people that havent been on for a bit

[/QUOTE]
I never got a notification for your mention actually D:

Stupid site this is been happening alot. I mention people and it not go through or vice-versa

I've been a little tied up and was kind of hoping to see a little more information on the Yoma pop up other than it can let out a loud screech

We didnt get a view of it cause we got blashed. The soundwave was an attack but okay lets ignore the fact yui saw you and max. Was heading towards you when we got hit.

So it's a Yoma that attacks with sound?

And I'm not ignoring that the others are by Max and Tsubaki

Yes soundwaves as an attack it could be a bat yoma or something else. Directional sound can be deadly on many level. Causing blood vassal to burst. If it affects inner ear it causes vertigo and handful of others.

Well, yeah, you can't really block out sound waves. At least not in the character's position.

Really that's all we were looking for, an ideas of what its abilities were going to be and an appearance. Otherwise we just know there's a Yoma and that isn't really enough to go on...

Yea but i can answer that in occ as yui didnt know cause she didnt see it. So saying in character would be confusing.

they aren't liquids they are solid otherwise no weapon would hurt them only one yoma has be able to reform

Even if the yoma are solid, they're made of magic. Opening a void inside of it shouldn't do enough damage that it dies instantly... Though the fact that it gives a lesser amount of seeds helps.

the rifts cut though dimensions and they aren't made of magic they are more or less energy made matter that becomes grief seeds upon death so hurting their squishy internal bits hurts or would you like a few yoma that can'e be burned slashed or frozen to come after us?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back