• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Pokemon sounds fun to.

What generation? Are we all begining pokemon trainers? Are we beganing with starters?

That be cool. Also be nice to trade off being new gym leaders. Like one of us plays to two of the 8 gym leaders

Okay karcen and i did in fact do timeskip to 12pm everyone can post. I expect a million post by end of saturday jk ( please dont do that i be lost lol)

Lil Shirou] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] @KageYuuki
Hey guys we decided on a pokemon rp with it own plot and that revolves around the 8 gyms and pokemon league, contest and so on
Sounds cool

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]How are we suppose to get there from here? Without suspension.

[/QUOTE]
You're at the mall, who gives a crap if you leave?

Umm seriously katja in a dressing room. If she leave instately she stealing her dress. That is what yui talking about

How about we criticized yui for being an airhead geez get over it lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Take it easy, Shirou, was just pointing it out in case it was a mistake. Simple as that

I dont kick people out of rps you can still be active again

Assailant said:
You'll have A LOT to catch up on though. Some major shiznit went down.
I'm already going through the OOC chat, this is pretty impressive. I'll be reading for a bit, then I'll see if new introductions are in order or something..

The only people you didnt meet was katja and max. I threating you when you got in my face. Then havent seen you since

Kageyuuki do you need to question it that much four of us are in or entering slipspace. It not that big of a deal.

I was only wondering if there was a specific reason to be tagging us. If it was just to let us know you're in slip space, that's fine. If it's something else, the other players needed to know to be able to respond.

Your looking for us right. We are also looking for you and so on.

As it is i am still looking for a rp we can all do together. This is ending soon. So trying to find a replacement topic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back