• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

i don't mind be a little hard to get you in but hey could always use a 6th member make things even

Is it possible for one to have a Soul Gem that shares a similar colour to another? For instance I want to use red but somebody else is using it, what if I used a different shade of red, would that be allowed?

ok well everyone is in the city aside from Arashi who is in some small town nearby and they are all prepping for the Beltane which will bring a giant Yoma tree with it that can end the world. Kyubey has mostly left the picture stopping in to collect grief seeds but little else after max made her wish to know everything he knows and nearly broke the rp

Last edited by a moderator:
Katja and Yui are in the city battling a Yoma, Tsubaki and Max are at Tsubaki's house currently if that's what you were looking for @HylianWarrior

Alright, thank you both KageYuuki and Karcen ^_^ I think I might have to make my character in the morning though if that's alright...I've already spent the majority of the day planning and writing my own Madoka rp...now I'm just flat out tired xD

oh i didn't know that ok we will likely skip after this fight then skip to mid day sound good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back