• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Karcen said:
I would rather injuries matter at least a little rather than getting holes though your torso being a 2 second fix
Fair enough, but they should at worst be an overnight fix. I agree, injuries should mean something, but it can't be too long.

true over night is good enough faster healing while resting sounds good the instant healing at the end of a battle just dosen't make sense to me as otherwise someone like sayaka didn't get a power she got faster healing but everyone can heal everything instantly maybe in a world where grief seeds are rare it makes sense but in this where a stockpile is something almost everyone has it doesn't

Can the bleeding at least stop shortly? Because that's going to stir up some trouble unless they're stuck in slipspace overnight or something

it will follow normalish wound rules it will cab and stop bleeding fast but to much movement will open the wounds and start bleeding again

side note i like how none of this instant healing was brought up back when Katja got hurt and i made it seem like getting a hole though you was an issue

You already seemed to have a plan in place, and figured you had something in mind for that. Besides, Katja didn't exactly treat it like an issue. She shrugged it off and kept dealing with the Yoma anyway.

Karcen said:
i have to ask am i the only one that dose the yoma turning into flowers upon death
I remembered, but wasn't exactly sure how it worked. So I just said "turned into grief seeds" for simplicity.

Lil Shirou]With karcen on the injuries maybe not days or weeks but maybe like hours to a day And you can use a set of knives to channel telepathically [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24543-kageyuuki/ said:
So does that mean they're my magic weapons, or that I have a set of them which I can use?

they just kind of shatter and leave a flower behind with a grief seed at the ends of the petals

Okay, has anyone heard of Meguca? Like, seriously. I know we're talking about something, but I've stopped knowing how to life since I heard of Meguca.

Yes to assailants btw i need to delete the spear thing from yui weapon as she doesnt really use one

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]There magical and you have a set of them

[/QUOTE]
Mmkay. So reuse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back