• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

what i am more or less on his side i can see the good of the universe over the good of one race though he becomes more of a villain in the movie

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]We are going to talk about max and tsubaki

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean?

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]We are going to talk about max and tsubaki

[/QUOTE]
Okay...? Why?

Karcen said:
Why can max make knives?
I originally wasn't thinking about it, but that's her weapon. We never decided on one.

Is there a problem with that?

Karcen said:
I'll let Shiro make the call on that though
Mmkay. If that's the case, we can pretend that her "weapon" is a collection of ten knives (or that she grabbed them in anticipation) and has been reusing them. I'm fine either way.

I'll let Shiro make that call as honestly I can live with either telekinesis makes the knives easy to reuse

Well tsubaki is going to have fun explaining her hole though the wrist to a hosptial

I'm sure the doctors would be more concerned about the five holes through her torso.

Besides they can heal the damage with magic anyway. Or it's supposed to in the original...

Yet Kyubey explains it as though all of them can do so. "Even if your heart is torn to shreds or you lose every drop of your blood, if you heal the damage with magic you'll be able to operate again right away"

[media]

[/media]
At ~3:40

Karcen said:
And you trust him to not be telling s distorted truth right then
How do you distort that truth? I mean, maybe it's painful, but clearly it's intended to be used in a fight, so it's pretty rapid.

If you want the healing to take days for whatever reason, then just say so. But it seems detrimental to the girls if injuries can put them out for several days.

Karcen said:
Because he is kuybey never take him at face value
No, literally, please tell me. HOW do you distort that truth. Literally HOW?

Besides, we know it occurs, and it happens quickly. Nothing else really matters. Besides

KageYuuki said:
If you want the healing to take days for whatever reason, then just say so. But it seems detrimental to the girls if injuries can put them out for several days.
Despite how awful Kyubey is (so most people say), he needs them to be able to survive so they can become Witches (or in this universe, harvest Yoma). It's in his best interest that they have that power.

I would rather injuries matter at least a little rather than getting holes though your torso being a 2 second fix

Users who are viewing this thread

Back