• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Lol can I assume Arashi already knew this was a thing? I mean, she accused Kyubey of being responsible for the yoma already

Yea but as gm go i felt left out. Btw i am choosing this moment to show that yui powers can become unstable in extreme stress

well it also is that i am having to constantly plan and replan around what is goign on and the answer has been there just i never thought anyone would want to use it

You know, it bothers me that both of you are GMs, both of you are technically in charge of the story, but you don't talk to one another.

it is a problem but well all this has only come to matter recently before i shared plans abotu the whole yoma tree now i am finding i need to redefine end game and how things work and what kyubey is trying to do when he is a mystery it is easy no one knows him and what he does or how he works so what he wants can remain undefined

Actaully i do talk to her alot kageyuuki. But i also work up to 12 hrs a day so i give her freedom to make some choices without me to keep story going for you guys. It makes sense to this change now though

Okay, that sentence was a little hard to understand...

But even if you do have to keep tweaking things to fit, that tends to come with the nature of role playing. Even Dungeons and Dragons games are susceptible to things not going anything like the DM had plotted out.

Regardless, you two not communicating is only going to cause more problems....

well this is a bit of the DM back tracking because something derailed the original idea now they are searching though new hooks and old unused ideas to get things back on track while like all i tend to think here is point a there is point b have fun getting there your way i am findign i have to explain more than i thought and having to think over every last thing i have said or past thoughts for otherwise irrelevant details

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay i merely asking where this is going. We do talk or would you prefer i send you a couple of pms related to this rp. Karcen already caught me up on her idea. thank you for your input but your wrong on assuming we dont talk at all about this rp.

if you are talking about the knowledge wish that was more thought and rethought we talked a lot on that which is why it was a mess we had the ideas talked came to it then suddenly another what if came up and it was reevaluated

Karcen and i mainly gm different part most of the time. I am mainly approving new characters and making sure that we arent over stepping on other player or super op. Karcen comes up with ideas and when to move the story forward. I cant always do that part i try but i not on when you guys are. I try to read every post but you guys have had 50 or more some days.

Guys, I just found this. I feel like I am obligated to show you.

magical-girl-represent_o_2140821.jpg

I think I found the perfect picture to describe Max and Tsubaki's friendship.
meme1.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back