• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Lil Shirou] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] you said and yui wakes up when you did your action
Okay but come on it's kind of hard to phrase that in a way that isn't 'controlly'

Mmmm could say she did it knowing it would revive Yui. idk, that is a tricky one without looking like godmodding.

yeah it is a minor phrasing but it isn't to bad just a wake up up thing as Max can manipulate soul gems now

There several ways. I am not being mean i asking next time try to keep it in mind.

Example: leaving it blank after max stimulates soulgem gives me an option

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]There several ways. I am not being mean i asking next time try to keep it in mind.
Example: leaving it blank after max stimulates soulgem gives me an option

[/QUOTE]
Mmkay. I'll keep it in mind for next time to leave it open ended.

ok cya well on the bright side Katja technically has a new boss

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, since you guys have deviated a lot from the original series what are the damage limits a girl could take before dying? In the show, Kyubey basically said they were invincible provided their soul gem didn't break. Are you guys keeping that the same or will that be changed too like removal of witches and shorted safe distance from a soul gem?

Okay, I edited it to be more like a strong suggestion as opposed to a statement of fact.

i will say you can survive normally deadly stuff losing half you body won't kill you until you go back to normal but if your torn to bits you will die the soul gem is just instant death so stuff like losing arms or some organs can be fixed.

and like i said you got 20 or 30 feet limit of soul gem distance

I know that's what you said about distance, I was pointing out that had been another deviation from the original. 100 meters is about 300 feet, little further than the 20-30 you set. Though it probably won't come into play anyway so it's not super important.

So shredded to bits or soul gem destruction equals death then. I can work with that

I devated from the story to get a more teamwork out of the pulia magica thing

I am having a couple conversation at once but yes

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]I am having a couple conversation at once but yes

[/QUOTE]
Mmkay, sorry.

And here i thought we werent suppose to know kyubey betraying us and using max

I'm waiting for anyone else to put in their own two cents on the matter. If no one will I can just move on, but I thought someone would like to say something.

Lets say the part of max recieving tainted greif seed and the message telepathically

Users who are viewing this thread

Back