• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Lil Shirou] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/25194-kazehana/ said:
@Kazehana[/URL] please no one liners like that
I was just adding to the post from before since I posted it right before yours. I would have just edited it but then you wouldn't have seen it so

Welp, Katja just left with Arashi. But Tsubaki's still holding her soul gem... Oops. Lol

arashi is in magical girl form you can't be holding it unless you tore it off

Last edited by a moderator:
surpised i have to explain that souls gems while being activly used in magical girl form are attached to clothing to a persons skin you can't remove them

you yeah you to clear her souls gem while in the magical world have to rip a lump of her flesh off of her body so given that you got facts wrong i am ignoring your post about tearing her clothing and or flesh off to hold a soul gem

It's been a long time since I've seen Madoka Magika, and there's really no need to bombard me in condescending posts over a fact that wasn't even made that clear in the show. Besides, how many times have we had characters running around slip space without actually transforming? Very unlikely? Yes but not impossible.

when we had them doing so they generally had kyubey or some other means to get into slip space if she is passed out she can't change between them you would need to move them yourself

But don't forget when Katja was teaching Tsubaki about entering slip space and shifting forms she went there without first changing.

But yes, I get that Arashi wouldn't have shifted after being knocked out.

i bielive tsubaki had kyubey with her meaning she had a way in otherwise it can be explained 2 ways i wasn't paying attention or i didn't have to keep an eye on lore and ideas like i do now

Tsubaki was with kyubey then. During that time three of us enter using two kyubey.

well Katja kidnapped you then we argued over if your soul gem is removable or not in magical girl form so i am unsure who we are waiting on

Well in the series the soul gem was an item. As long as it didnt move to far away the magical didnt die

yeah but when they were magical girls it tended to be embedded in clothing or skin so removing it is generally a lot more complex than just picking it up not to mention the order of posts had her taking the gem after Katja had picked her up

Maybe for not having to edit post say it can be remove as it like a necklaces or pendit. It just cant be sent to far away from the body

that is up to the persons character i may just cut that post given all the annoyance it is causing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back