• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Yea sorry got my next post to write when i get home. I got a 6 day stretch with work write now and you all go active either when i sleep or at work

So about the telepathy, do the girls always have full contact with each other, or is there like a range, or does Kyubey have to be actively nearby, or what?

Kyubey is telepathic not the magical girls. we talk out loud to each other. Aka why i called katja on a phone

[QUOTE="Lil Shirou]Kyubey is telepathic not the magical girls. we talk out loud to each other. Aka why i called katja on a phone

[/QUOTE]
Huh. I thought they communicated to each other through Kyubey as proxy. Mmkay. Never mind then.

yep for long as he isn't there no telepathy though i am sure that max could think up a solution to that

Just wondering, how far can someone be from their soul gem before losing control of their body?

And I'm assuming others could touch or hold it alright? I'm playing around with Tsubaki letting family (maybe just Hana?) know what she does now

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kazehana

Are you and the yoma in the park? If so could always give Tsubaki a smack. She's in the park and likely fallen asleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back