• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

He isn't going to betray you he has a very beneficial thing just sometimes he wants certain hounds culled or punished lol

so @Assailant what do you say don't quit and well get that great deal Yoma+Slip space+magical girls+kyubey all for the low price of forgetting things whenever you feel like it

Karcen said:
so @Assailant what do you say don't quit and well get that great deal Yoma+Slip space+magical girls+kyubey all for the low price of forgetting things whenever you feel like it
*sighs*

Ok. This is good. I'm glad we got this sorted out. I promise to be fair with my forgetting things too.

Before I continue though, are the other mods okay with this arrangement? I just want to make sure before things get more confusing.

shirou was the one who wanted volatile memory for all that info so they should be fine just be ware about breaking everything because i mean with that knowledge you could cure Katja and her father with ease and kill any yoma so big trust here

Karcen said:
shirou was the one who wanted volatile memory for all that info so they should be fine just be ware about breaking everything because i mean with that knowledge you could cure Katja and her father with ease and kill any yoma so big trust here
I won't abuse it, I promise. I'll find some way to prevent Max from doing anything TOO OP. If at any time I pull a power play, please alert me. Chances are I don't even realize I'm doing it (and hopefully I won't cause anything as complicated as this in the future.)

Again, sorry for all the complications that have arisen from this. I really didn't mean for things to become this complicated and tense between us.

ok that works glad that you are staying

and it is alright i didn't even think about that kind of wish

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah waiting for the skip to be offically posted i asked abotu if i should post it or not then if were shoudl be in school or if this is summer

Then karcen you can. I was trying to figure a post to include school or whatever

That doesn't mean the rest of you couldn't be there. Tsubaki'll just be Yoma hunting or something

I kind of assumed they weren't in school tbh

Uh, nothing interesting would happen there anyway, would it?

Kazehana said:
I kind of assumed they weren't in school tbh
Uh, nothing interesting would happen there anyway, would it?
Max would certainly have an interesting time.

Straight 100 student forever.

But yeah we should either: Assume it's summer, Have it be the weekend/other break, or time-skip school.

Karcen said:
i don't think kyubey can see the future @Assailant so she shouldn't really know when or who a yoma will fight where she will know
Ok, sorry. I assumed she could. I'll edit that out.

She doesn't know when either? I thought she did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back