• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

I think there a mix up here though. I think he means sense a yoma. For my understanding kazehana in her village not city. Second it not that accurate. We can sense yoma and magical girls but not know who or what. Not even an arrcutte strength level

So, does Max just know where all Yoma will show up ever, or does she have SOME context relative to time.

I didnt say yes to predicting the future of where yoma appear. Just to sensing where they are at in a general area which is what we all have

Lil Shirou]I didnt say yes to predicting the future of where yoma appear. Just to sensing where they are at in a general area which is what we all have [/QUOTE] That's what [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15381-karcen/ said:
@Karcen[/URL] Said though.

Karcen said:
She will know where they form for reasons just not when[/s]

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, the whole "unsure" thing. Yes, part of that is intelligence, but that's also just her personality. She's inherently cocky by nature. She feels like she has it under control, even if sometimes she doesn't.

Well, maybe not cocky per se, but "cool." In other words, she tends to be very chill.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay the other thing

@Assailant you should be alittle more unsure though cause your a new magical girl kinda how Tsubaki feeling. I know your smart but things are still new. Not saying how to play just observation and feedback.

don't worry lets just say that not all grief seeds simply come into existence some have to be sown

Did this:

Assailant said:
Also, the whole "unsure" thing. Yes, part of that is intelligence, but that's also just her personality. She's inherently cocky by nature. She feels like she has it under control, even if sometimes she doesn't.
Well, maybe not cocky per se, but "cool." In other words, she tends to be very chill.
Post after this:

Lil Shirou]Okay the other thing [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10555-assailant/ said:
@Assailant[/URL] you should be alittle more unsure though cause your a new magical girl kinda how Tsubaki feeling. I know your smart but things are still new. Not saying how to play just observation and feedback.
for you guys?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back