• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

Lol I just started at work so it may be a few hours before I can throw something up. I might get lucky since we left ahead of the van. (Working a fish fry with a catering company)

just to reveal this the way of killing yoma require a specific hypersonic frequency which would require a specialized device be built to use it also when used it only gives 1 to 2 grief seeds

Karcen said:
just to reveal this the way of killing yoma require a specific hypersonic frequency which would require a specialized device be built to use it also when used it only gives 1 to 2 grief seeds
Mmkay. Max hasn't remembered what it was for a while, actually. She just knows she knows, so she was kinda hoping she remembered by the time she got into the fight. That's why she stopped to get the knives: in case she DIDN'T remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
max could built one in about a day with a budget of about 200 dollars us biggest thing would be getting big quartz crystals

and you can see why kyubey did use it instead of magical girls 3/5ths of the energy go to waste

well yeah that is how she will have to do it if she tries now i need to go back to plotting how to get everyone to want her dead

Karcen said:
max could built one in about a day with a budget of about 200 dollars us biggest thing would be getting big quartz crystals
Max will DEFINITELY be getting to work on that, though how often she use it might not be that much. I'll expand upon that with her soon, but let's just say that, despite her personality not changing, she's actually still at war with herself due to the wish.

you will see lets say kyubey's focus and likely a good chunk of the rp's has changed

Last edited by a moderator:
who do you think the only who dose what he says unquestioningly Katja because she has no reason to not kill her it isn't like Katja can like any of them or feel guilty about it he asks she will do it

Karcen said:
who do you think the only who dose what he says unquestioningly Katja because she has no reason to not kill her it isn't like Katja can like any of them or feel guilty about it he asks she will do it
Eh, I suppose that's true...

unless Max cures her first...

RACE YA!

Kazehana said:
What even just happened lol where is Arashi?
Sorry, guess I shouldn't write when exhausted from work.

You had her thrown into a flower bed. Happened to be near where Tsubaki was sleeping, (She doesn't even know how she fell asleep) woke Tsubaki up, who saw an unconscious Arashi and a giant Yoma. Tsubaki basically responded by scooping her up and running for it

Yeah I'm really not sure what @Lil Shirou just did tbh.... Tsubaki's carrying Arashi fireman style (Across her shoulders) how'd Yui trap her in ice?

Didnt mean to throw everyone for loop i posting and was cooking dinner at same time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back