• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Puella Magi: Universe - closed rp no longer active

not much of a plan just kyubey won't just make them normal girls after they fill the quota just no more yoma meaning in about a year all the girls die

I am guessing the we are changing that maybe making a group madoka wish. Possible sequel

But using the heart for a wish still means karmic debt, so something's going to backfire somewhere

yep using it for a wish means back fire using it to clear the quota means death unless .... well are they willing to plant yoma all by themselves to live

It may come down to sacrifice one of the girls so not only does the world change but others dont die

there is only 1 wish and the greater or more changing the wish the more back lash to change the world it must be destoryed

well there are no girls with wishes left so no way to save them, and when there are no yoma there is only one way the magical girls could live and even then they are condemning all other magical girls to die

Okay we been running for almost 5 months. We are off track on what the rp was about and i rather avoid stupid endings like we all die and dont do anything or super happy ending. I think a revamp on the rp is needed. We can copy or change character detail for the new rp @Assailant please contact us by pm i like to talk to you about your character.

Whoa whoa whoa, back up. You're seriously going to just scrap the whole thing? Just like that?

Sure lets continue we beat tree yoma we use the wish to fill Quote the end. We die in a year

What's wrong with having a darker/downer ending? That's kind of the nature of being a magical girl

Really that sounds retarded feel free to ignore me. Not in anyway of how the magical girls series have done it. Cause madoka with her wish change the world at the cost of her existence not prolong girls from becoming witches. Tell me again how that was dark. It pretty much says our characters did nothing the end

I'm not ignoring you, I was saying it goes with the world you've set up. You can make a wish if you want, but debt would bite the character's in the ass anyway.

Putting an end to contracts and other girls falling for the same trap they did is accomplishing nothing? How?

Because he will come back you stopped it for all of 10 minutes when Kyubey figures earth can give morr

Last edited by a moderator:
You didnt stop anything. Karcen pointed that out in character. You prolong it so some other girls have to do the same thing

Alright, so the characters don't win regardless of their decision. Sometimes that's just how life works

So kill your character now makes no difference? That just how life works? Right?

Wow i trying to save the rp and everyone in it. Allow new member to join and old members to come back. By revamping it. It will allow all that giving us better options then we die and complished nothing.

Why are you so set on saying we're accomplishing nothing? Isn't Max supposed to be equivalent to Kyubey now? Wouldn't that mean she'd have the best idea of putting a stop to things with fewer causalities?

Why am I iffy about scrapping and starting over? In the few months I've been here, not to mention the site I came here from, I've seen so many threads try to reboot only to end up stalled out all over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back