• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2: Rise of the Shadows

Taisetsu slowly drifted towards the voices she had discovered. She was sliently wondering if there were others nearby. She thought she was wrong. She thought wrong. She gribbed the handle of her raiper sword... just in case. She may be a horrible battler but hopefully a drawn out sword would intimate the enemy at least. She glanced over her shoulder outwards of a tree she was hiding behind. The element of surprise would be her only advantage. She must not lose it.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron. "Maybe we can ask a random person? I am sure there is someone who wants to change there age out there?"

[/QUOTE]
Comet shrugs. "Well, I'm probably just gonna hire someone to be a test subject for my experiments. It's kind of annoying have to find a random person to participate in my experiments."

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at her. "Can we search around that forest where we were at earlier..? I thought someone was watching us..."

[/QUOTE]
Comet nods. "Sure." She says before teleporting her and Aron back to the forest.

Taisetsu bit her lip as she realized they had suddenely assumed someone was watching her. She gribbed her sword's handle till her hand almost changed colors. She breathes out a tired sigh. Taisetsu wondered whether are not they were good or evil. She had to take the risk. In a blink of an eye she had used Teleport to materialize in front of the two with her raiper sword drawn towards them. "And who might you be?!" she commanded at then as she waited for their answer.

Comet frowned. "Hey, calm down. No need for violence." She says, backing away a little bit. "My name's Comet, and this is Aron."

Taisetsu payed little attention of how the little girl was scared of her, "You can never be too careful." she said darkly but made no move to move her weapon away from them. Her red eyes still trained on their every movement.

TaisetsuGardevoir said:
Taisetsu payed little attention of how the little girl was scared of her, "You can never be too careful." she said darkly but made no move to move her weapon away from them. Her red eyes still trained on their every movement.
[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would look at Comet. "Mama can I take her down.. she is very mean... She must be a bad girl..." He would timidly squeak.

[/QUOTE]
Comet frowns. "Stay behind me, everything will be alright." She whispers to Aron before returning her attention to Taisetsu. "I don't believe we've met before. Mind telling me your name, occupation, and age?" She asks.

Comet had a plan, granted it was a rather poor plan, and probably would fail, but it was a plan nonetheless. Wait till the idiotic pokehuman let it's guard down then tranq her. It was so simple that she doubted she could mess it up.

Aron would be whimpering behind Comet not wanting to get hurt or hurt anyone. "Mama.. why are people aggressive and means?" He would hold onto her thigh and lowers his mask.

[QUOTE="Arubion Sivart]Aron would be whimpering behind Comet not wanting to get hurt or hurt anyone. "Mama.. why are people aggressive and means?" He would hold onto her thigh and lowers his mask.

[/QUOTE]
Comet sighs. "I don't know, Aron. People just are. Don't worry, I'll protect you." She whispers to Aron.

Shadow Comet frowned, pushing the box off of her. 'Okay, screw this, I'm just going to have to figure it out the easy way. By getting Raven drunk.' She thinks to herself, knocking on the door to Raven's room. She had the perfect plan.

Cathy frowned. 'Michi's still not awake...but she's still breathing properly...I'm seriously worried about her...'

@The Unamed Character

Jack frowns, waking up in a rather strange location. At first he'd thought he was kidnapped, but he wasn't tied up or hurt or anything, so that lead him to his second thought. Someone had brought him here. From the looks of where he was he was in an abandoned Team Rocket laboratory. There was a strange chill in the air too, and it was slightly unnerving. "Why am I here?..." 'Because I brought you here, pal.' Oh great, the voice in his head was back again. "I thought I got rid of you already. I already told you once, I'm not going to kill Kio." 'No, no. I get that. I could never convince you to do that. But killing, it's a part of who you are, who WE are. You can never give that up, no matter how hard you try.' "Yeah right. Stop with the bullshit." 'Oh really? Why are you holding a bloodsoaked knife right now then? And why is there a corpse next to you. You can check, it's a recent kill.' Jack frowned. "How did I get here, who brought me here?!" He asks, seeming quite panicked. 'It's funny, you'll never forget Slash, or Burn, or Kio, but of all the important people from your past you always forget her. That's all I'm telling you. There's a functioning teleporter over there, the location is locked onto Team Legend HQ. You can go back now, I mean, I doubt they know that you just murdered someone. See ya, pal.' Jack sighed, activating the teleporter and teleporting back to Team Legend HQ. If he'd bothered to turn around he may have seen a brief glimpse of a pokehuman, but he didn't. Once again he hadn't noticed her. Not only that but he'd forgotten to get rid of the blood soaked knife.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet frowned, pushing the box off of her. 'Okay, screw this, I'm just going to have to figure it out the easy way. By getting Raven drunk.' She thinks to herself, knocking on the door to Raven's room. She had the perfect plan.
Cathy frowned. 'Michi's still not awake...but she's still breathing properly...I'm seriously worried about her...'

@The Unamed Character

Jack frowns, waking up in a rather strange location. At first he'd thought he was kidnapped, but he wasn't tied up or hurt or anything, so that lead him to his second thought. Someone had brought him here. From the looks of where he was he was in an abandoned Team Rocket laboratory. There was a strange chill in the air too, and it was slightly unnerving. "Why am I here?..." 'Because I brought you here, pal.' Oh great, the voice in his head was back again. "I thought I got rid of you already. I already told you once, I'm not going to kill Kio." 'No, no. I get that. I could never convince you to do that. But killing, it's a part of who you are, who WE are. You can never give that up, no matter how hard you try.' "Yeah right. Stop with the bullshit." 'Oh really? Why are you holding a bloodsoaked knife right now then? And why is there a corpse next to you. You can check, it's a recent kill.' Jack frowned. "How did I get here, who brought me here?!" He asks, seeming quite panicked. 'It's funny, you'll never forget Slash, or Burn, or Kio, but of all the important people from your past you always forget her. That's all I'm telling you. There's a functioning teleporter over there, the location is locked onto Team Legend HQ. You can go back now, I mean, I doubt they know that you just murdered someone. See ya, pal.' Jack sighed, activating the teleporter and teleporting back to Team Legend HQ. If he'd bothered to turn around he may have seen a brief glimpse of a pokehuman, but he didn't. Once again he hadn't noticed her. Not only that but he'd forgotten to get rid of the blood soaked knife.
Raven comes out of the trance she was in and comes to the door. "Yes" she says

Michi opens her eyes

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven comes out of the trance she was in and comes to the door. "Yes" she says
Michi opens her eyes

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet smiles. "Hey Raven, would you like to go on a date with me?" She asks. She'd actually completely forgotten how she had been planning to get Raven drunk, and decided that she'd just figure it out later. She had the perfect idea of where she could take Raven on a date though.

Cathy smiles. Michi was finally awake. She'd completely forgotten that her and Shadow Comet had swapped minds, and rushed over to Michi. "Oh good, you're finally awake! I was getting really worried!"

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet smiles. "Hey Raven, would you like to go on a date with me?" She asks. She'd actually completely forgotten how she had been planning to get Raven drunk, and decided that she'd just figure it out later. She had the perfect idea of where she could take Raven on a date though.
Cathy smiles. Michi was finally awake. She'd completely forgotten that her and Shadow Comet had swapped minds, and rushed over to Michi. "Oh good, you're finally awake! I was getting really worried!"
Ravnen sighed "We need to get you out of that body first..." she said "It is just awkward..."

Michi looked at her "Cathy?"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Ravnen sighed "We need to get you out of that body first..." she said "It is just awkward..."
Michi looked at her "Cathy?"

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet laughed nervously. "Oh yeah. I'd kinda forgotten about that. Well, we'd have to fix the machine first, and then track Cathy down. I don't even know what Comet did to the machine though, so I'm not sure how to fix it."

Cathy nods. "Yeah, it's me. Are you alright? You were acting really strange, and then you passed out!"

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]Raven sighed "I dont think being awkward is the right feeling for the first date right?" she said
Michi looked at her "I was.... doing something...."

[/QUOTE]
Shadow Comet nods. "Yeah... Hey, maybe you could help me fix it. I doubt that Comet did anything too bad to it. She wouldn't sabotage it beyond repair."

Cathy frowns. "Yeah, you kept saying something about figuring out why someone jumped? I'm guessing that was about Shadow Cathy."

Jack stared at the knife silently before quickly putting it into his pocket. The tip of the blood stained blade was barely visible, poking out of his pocket. "I'd better not tell anyone what just happened... Hell, if they found out I killed someone I'd probably get arrested!" He says to himself, panicking a little bit.

JackOfHearts said:
Shadow Comet nods. "Yeah... Hey, maybe you could help me fix it. I doubt that Comet did anything too bad to it. She wouldn't sabotage it beyond repair."
Cathy frowns. "Yeah, you kept saying something about figuring out why someone jumped? I'm guessing that was about Shadow Cathy."

Jack stared at the knife silently before quickly putting it into his pocket. The tip of the blood stained blade was barely visible, poking out of his pocket. "I'd better not tell anyone what just happened... Hell, if they found out I killed someone I'd probably get arrested!" He says to himself, panicking a little bit.
Raven sighed "Why not..."

Michi just stares at the ceiling. "It is weird seeing you like that..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back